Home The Bridge

Dear DB

I am unusually content with the state of this game at the moment. This is largely do to the new vault additions that are awesome! So I want to say great job there. We really needed that change. There is still room for improvement in other areas. I see discussions on restructuring event rewards and the honor value of legendary cards and I’ve seen a lot of good suggestions come from the community. I hope you are seeing them too. I would personally like to suggest adding a few more vault collections, such as athletes, or baseball crew, or starship captains. I think there are a lot of clever collections that would be fun to pursue. And I’m sure you are aware that crew needed for collections become more desirable which could potentially effect sales.

Thanks for listening, Wendell
STAR TREK JUNKIES

Comments

• RNGeverythingRNGeverything ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    While we are at it. Better game mechanics, less RNG, Warping cadet missions, get rid of the gauntlet and introduce something that actually requires us to think (you know, Strategy), New event type, A better scanner for higher VIP levels, expand the reward structure on all events, stop the power creep on 4* crew, bring old 4* crew up to spec so I can use my favorite characters again, fix the 9 hr boosts to the way they used to be (they used to actually make the mission easier, but db decided they should only increase your odds by 1%), give everybody the same exact offer at the same time, Enterprise E, and fix the damage on the front of Voyager for gods sake.

And since I've been playing for two years now, and finally have my first immortalized 5*..... Seeing just how expensive a 5* is to you. I finally get one immortalized, and it only gets me a four to five percent increase of shuttle success over my best 4*. THAT IS BULL **tsk tsk**!

Oh, hey Wendell! STJ !
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • ECH! On second thought Dear DB please hire RNGeverything. He is very finely tuned to player frustrations. Those were all good suggestions.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Noooo don't get rid of Gauntlet, its the only thing i ever win on!
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    While we are at it. Better game mechanics, less RNG, Warping cadet missions, get rid of the gauntlet and introduce something that actually requires us to think (you know, Strategy), New event type, A better scanner for higher VIP levels, expand the reward structure on all events, stop the power creep on 4* crew, bring old 4* crew up to spec so I can use my favorite characters again, fix the 9 hr boosts to the way they used to be (they used to actually make the mission easier, but db decided they should only increase your odds by 1%), give everybody the same exact offer at the same time, Enterprise E, and fix the damage on the front of Voyager for gods sake.

And since I've been playing for two years now, and finally have my first immortalized 5*..... Seeing just how expensive a 5* is to you. I finally get one immortalized, and it only gets me a four to five percent increase of shuttle success over my best 4*. THAT IS BULL *chocolate cronut*!

Oh, hey Wendell! STJ !

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE, HE KNOWS HIS ONIONS!
  • ECH! On second thought Dear DB please hire RNGeverything. He is very finely tuned to player frustrations. Those were all good suggestions.
    Thanks Wendell, I try.
    Bri wrote: »

And since I've been playing for two years now, and finally have my first immortalized 5*..... Seeing just how expensive a 5* is to you. I finally get one immortalized, and it only gets me a four to five percent increase of shuttle success over my best 4*. THAT IS BULL *chocolate cronut*!

Oh, hey Wendell! STJ !

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE, HE KNOWS HIS ONIONS!

Thanks Bri. :) Pretty sure I forgot a few things in there. But it's a start.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH