Home Engineering Room
Options

Unable to enter categories

ADM Fletcher [ET]ADM Fletcher [ET] ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Engineering Room
Not all, but some. Welcome to Starfleet and Starfleet Debriefing seem to be unavailable.
Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Starfleet is now a Heading with 2 sub categories where you can post :)
  • Options
    I see, apologies Shan. Perhaps Headings could be a different color?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are. Headings are dark grey.
    At they show as such on my end, is it different for you?
  • Options
    When you look at "Categories" on the right-hand side, they aren't different colors. That's confusing.
  • Options
    The headings for me are identical to the boards-black on white and all in the same column. Can you find a way to make the different sections clearer. It's looking good though.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for clarifying, I can see how that is indeed confusing when looking at the right hand column.
    We will look into it :)
  • Options
    Yes, all categories are white. Hovering over them turns them gray, and the category you're currently in is dark blue.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Thank you for clarifying, I can see how that is indeed confusing when looking at the right hand column.
    We will look into it :)

Is there a way to make the headings appear more like a numbered list where the main title is situated to the left as they are now and the sub categories more to the right? It would at least help clarify what is a category title and which are the subcategories.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking at options on how to make it clearer.