Home Fleet Central

"Alpha 1 Fleet" (and Starbase) is now accepting any over 30th level Captains.

Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Fleet Central
A Good Day to Fly, with "Alpha 1 Fleet" (and Starbase.)
At 30th level, ...[see below]
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity

Comments

• Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    [see below]
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
    edited November 2017
    Science is at +1% and climbing, and other rooms continue to become built. I'm sharing fully equip, immortalized T'Kuvma, with my squadron (there's room left this event.) "Alpha 1 Fleet" is perpetually new beginnings: do better the next time you start if you can. I'm not a slave driver, meaning you're free to be member, and do as much as you're comfortable with. Setbacks will happen, but you will not be thrown out very easily. Maybe if you're inactive for very much time, and others are willing to help, is the only way you'd be asked to leave. I was in the four hundreds a good deal of this event, not bragging because I've slid to approximately 1000 give or take; I may not make it under 1000th place, and that's ok. Just be who you are, and do what you're willing to do. Sit out an event is fine, but I'd like to have an active squadron, there's still plenty of room left at the Fleet and Starbase. 30th plus level is required though, that way I don't have to "Tell you whut" 'cause you've already proven to be a good Captain. Help is a plus. So are people that want help. So are people that don't want help. It's all good. No worries. So "join" if you will: that's Alpha 1 Fleet You're welcome there. The Fleet is just emerging, so get in now maybe. LLAP and Qapla - Turen Counterpoint, Admiral
    edited November 2017
    Progress has been made at "Alpha 1 Fleet" (and Starbase.) Offering an Immortalized Ruk for the squadron: Five To Fly this event. If you're over 30th level, you're more than welcome to join (and join my squadron if you like.) Science is at +1% and Medicine is getting close. Stellar Explorations whatever you decide or do..feel free to join mid-event if you like. That's event: Ghost in the Machine, which is worth venturing I feel, because there's a new crew member possibility. Turen Counterpoint, Admiral
  • Sorry for the many posts..but I made a change at "Alpha 1 Fleet" and Starbase:.. now accepting 30th level and above. LLAProspero! -Turen