Home Make It So!

Reset Timer for Cryostasis Vault

Hello, I have had a problem starting yesterday. I had removed 3 crew to cryo vault because they did not show in cadet as having crew (the same three that i always use.) After reviving 3 other crew it came to my attention that the original crew i had dismissed were the correct crew... I read that cryo vault resets every day at noon est however it appears that my vault did not reset at noon as suggested. I would like to see a reset timer so that you know when the daily timer for the vault has reset or will reset. This would have been real helpful for determining if my vault has actually reset or not. At this time i can still not do cadets because i cannot revive the proper crew. (it has been two days worth of daily's that i have missed including today chronitons as well as yesterdays trainers along with the daily chroniton bonus for completing 5 cadet missions a day. I haven't missed a day of these before.)

Comments

• WizzdomeWizzdome ✭✭✭
    I also want to add, that my timer finally reset and crew was available for merits again. However it came at a time when i was short on merits. There is no other way to thaw the crew again... Even if I wanted to use Dilithium to thaw crew at this time It is not possible... Can this please be fixed? maybe add a button for dilithium purchase as well as merits. I am quite frustrated that i am facing missing out on 2 days worth of dailies and cadet missions over this... @Shan maybe you could have someone look into that...