Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet just giltched and cost me a 98 streak and 1400 in dil

MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Engineering Room
just spent 1400 dil to get my gauntlet streak ongoing to 98, as i went to recharge my dil to keep my streak going because im trying to get caretaker
And it resets to zero
so i just wasted 1500 dil and another 1000dil i just bought, for nothing

Is there one piece of this game THAT WORKS!!!
voyages are broken with locking up, my event thing is still messed up, and now gauntlet is messing up

And your customer support made me spend a month trying fix half this list only to lie to me, called me a liar, and now tells me that if i want to fix the issue i need to do their jobs and spend all of next faction event tracking, every single mission i open, complete and who i use on it and what boosts i use

Because hey i got nothing better to do

And now this gauntlet isuue

Can someone please for all thats holy fixs this or get customer support that knows what they are doing

HELP!!!!!

Oh and ticket sumbitted but dont have my hopes up
fzca4qdinlum.png

Comments

• Options
    You did not waste 1500 dil.
    ...well, maybe you did, but the 1500 dil you INVESTED got you 28 Gauntlet Crates. So there is no chance whatsoever that ANY support will reimburse you for the dil.
    Yes, a streak of 98 is nice and feels good, and it's bad you didn't reach the 100 - but all of that is completely irrelevant: All you need to get back on track is a streak of 15 and you are back at receiving Gauntlet Crates. The content of Gauntlet Crates do not change with streak length. The chance of finding something great is the same, whether you are at streak 15 or at streak 9000.

Also, you did not mention HOW the gauntlet "giltched".
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...well, maybe you did, but the 1500 dil you INVESTED got you 28 Gauntlet Crates. So there is no chance whatsoever that ANY support will reimburse you for the dil.
    Yes, a streak of 98 is nice and feels good, and it's bad you didn't reach the 100 - but all of that is completely irrelevant: All you need to get back on track is a streak of 15 and you are back at receiving Gauntlet Crates. The content of Gauntlet Crates do not change with streak length. The chance of finding something great is the same, whether you are at streak 15 or at streak 9000.

Don't encourage him, I'm hoping I can catch up ;)

But Crunch is right, there is no actual improvement of rewards once you have achieved a 15 streak. it's just the same level of box over and over. The only thing you've lost is the ramp up to 15.
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭

When you run low on dil it gives you a option to buy more to continue your streak but after buying the dil it kicked me back to main page which reset the streak

• Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Don't encourage him, I'm hoping I can catch up ;)

But Crunch is right, there is no actual improvement of rewards once you have achieved a 15 streak. it's just the same level of box over and over. The only thing you've lost is the ramp up to 15.

No worrys because my give a dam is busted at this point and im not spending another dime till C.S fixs it and since they do not answer they're email but ever 24hours -5 days you should easily catch up

Not that i really expect fourm mods or C.S Rep.s to actully do anything even if they read this or read the email, god knows it has not on any of the other issues i have had, really wonder why i even bother to send tickets in anymore or make threads

Seem to just be a waste of my time

(Mbannar bangs his head into wall repeatedly)