• aaeu2yqxz2lq.png
  • Not yet, stuff's delayed a bit.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • dwhisperdwhisper ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    aaeu2yqxz2lq.png

Probably not after the news about layoffs yesterday ;)
  • [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    dwhisper wrote: »
    Probably not after the news about layoffs yesterday ;)

You misread.... some of them are definitely at home :lol:

EDIT - sorry, that's in poor taste, but if you don't laugh...
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • DB - Laying everybody off without ensuring continuity of operations does not instill confidence, nor does it make me think you are truly dedicated to the Timelines community.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not the first time that we had to delay pushing a server out for a bit :)
    The event announcement and event packs will go live today, I do not have an ETA yet.
  • Ahaha, I came into work early so I could be ready to go for event packs at 9am... Not complaining, just saying, I'm not gonna get much work done because I keep checking the game! Well, let us know if/when you can, thanks Shan!
  • Shan wrote: »
    It is not the first time that we had to delay pushing a server out for a bit :)
    The event announcement and event packs will go live today, I do not have an ETA yet.

Very poor planning. After the delay in announcing the event crew, I really expected this would be on time. I guess my standards are higher than yours.
  • Holy crap with the 2 stat characters DB!!!!! Enough!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event is announced, pack is available - make sure to restart the game.
  • I got a Marla :(

Okay, I'm not really sad. Unlike some of the other commenters, I think she's great in her appearance, and you can't ask for a more memorable episode for a one-off character than "Space Seed." Plus, I didn't have any of them yet, so at least it's not a duplicate. But man, was I hoping for one of the new guys! Oh, well. Lorca is out of reach for me, but maybe I can manage a FF Stamets by the end of the event.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I will say I have been so far disappointed by this month long event. All the new characters have only had 2 traits which is ok if I had a deep roster but I need to plan on when I want to really push to contribute. I will probably just somewhat sit out this event and not spend any money.