Home Make It So!

Fewer trainers and replicator rations

DB needs to scale back on all the trainers and replicator rations awarded. Trainers coming through everything these days. Awarded too often in Gauntlets and Voyages. Award rarer items and crew more.

It would be great if we could somehow sell the extra junk (trainers, replicator rations, components or equipment, ship schematics) and turn them into something (and I don't mean use them for the replicator since that's what we have the rations for now). Credits (most likely), honor credits, cronitons, something.

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need replicator rations. We could do less trainers but without trainers in voyages we would all run out eventually.
    Let’s fly!
  • I finally just exhausted my ration stockpile from when they got nerfed from voyage rewards last year. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more drop per day just to build those stockpiles back up. But....

I also have over 100,000 unnecessary trainers and another 100,000 ship schematics that will probably last me well into next year as replicator fuel if needed.

I would really rather just see some faction-only items appear as loot drops. Most of the items that I get from voyages are not useful, and won't ever even make it into my replicator.