Home Make It So!

Daily Voyage Suggestion

parcparc ✭✭
edited March 2018 in Make It So!
I guess my last post wasn't feedbacky enough, so here's it as a suggestion.

reduce the dilemma amount needed to complete the mission, as it is too hard for less equipped players.
alternatively change it from 'do a dilemma', to 'start a voyage or do a dilemma'

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wanna live from their customers, that's also why they put the limit of daily shuttles to 7 instead of 6, so most players would have to buy a third shuttle to get the daily done (or they would have to log in four times over a day and be present / awake for at least 12 hours a day).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I’ve been purchasing dilithium to fund a voyage or two a week. It’s the best way to acquire chrons and replicator rations that I’ve found. By the way, I think they quietly reduced the drop rate of rations with the new ability to do more replications per day. Resource scarcity drives revenue. Back to the main topic- Making voyages a daily challenge means spending 50 dil a day for me to hit a third dilemma. Plus my best crew is tied up for 6 hours. This makes it harder to do longer voyages where I’d usually spend a few hundred dil to keep it going. So forget the daily challenge. Maybe forget this game. Grinding it out is only fun when things are balanced. I expect a certain amount of arm twisting for cash, but come on. Too far.