Home Fleet Central
Options

Any way to "merge" fleets?

I have a fleet that I made myself and I'm the only one in it.
I have decided it might be time to join a different fleet.
The thing is: I've got a bit of work done on my starbase, and I'd hate to throw that away.

Is there any way to donate some of the resources I've put into that starbase to another fleet?

Comments

• Options
    Sofar, not as we know of. I suggest you use a ticket and ask DB if it's possible. Most likely gonna take some time before you get an answer.
  • Options
    Sent you a pm.
  • Options
    Please post the answer. I am in the same situation. Have my own starbase and if I join a fleet it would be great to roll in my existing base to the fleet's one.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but if someone leaves a fleet or the fleet gets disbanded, that starbase work should be lost. That's the consequence of your decision.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    DB will not roll/merge starbase updates into another. I'd be happy to take an existing starbase off someone's hands though, if they're just gonna disband it. (for an alt/2nd fleet of sorts)
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    While it's unlikely DB would allow for Starbase merging, I think it's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask. In the Star Trek universe, it's not like all the ships and other resources of one group get vaporized when they join together with another.
  • Options
    SpyOne wrote: »
    I have a fleet that I made myself and I'm the only one in it.
    I have decided it might be time to join a different fleet.
    The thing is: I've got a bit of work done on my starbase, and I'd hate to throw that away.

Is there any way to donate some of the resources I've put into that starbase to another fleet?

You just have to start over. But when your crazy like us who started a new venue from a Top 3 fleet😊 because we wanted FUN back in the game...give us a look "Knights of the Saucer section"