Home The Bridge

Past Galaxy Event Rankings?

edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Does anyone know if there's a place to find out rankings & scores for past events? I.E. Who were the top 10 folks and what were they're scores? I'm looking for the past few galaxy events specificallly.

Comments

• IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    For Founders At War following are screenshots taken of the top 25 during the last minute of the event:

s56byi561l0f.png

j737clxx9r7l.png

6at0aom2nakd.png

fq4zkk5xcw7r.png

27bentclevg2.png

nkz6j2d42aq3.png
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    And here is Crashing The Party:

11p8dcf4oonn.png

zpgcqzgqn7je.png

4jidwrh1ag75.png

z1w7m3n3jjhh.png

de1ivpbcpolv.png
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    now does anyone have a guestimate of what 2500'th place would be?
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event might be a bit inflated if people saved their Collection Chrons to burn for this weekend.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    This event might be a bit inflated if people saved their Collection Chrons to burn for this weekend.

I've saved mine, but thinking others have done the same makes me want to hold onto them for a future event or burn them on finishing off some more characters while I've got a supply kit activated. I've got 4000 chrons saved up, another 2000+ sorrychrons in the mail and all my collections chrons waiting to be used. The past few galaxy events have been underwhelming from a 5* point of view so I haven't felt the need to go all-out on a galaxy event in a long while and so I'll probably continue to sit on most of my chrons and only do the threshold this week.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    For anyone who made a prediction in their mind about what the top scores would be like in the just completed Consolation Prize Event, here is the actual data so that you can see how much of a rival you are to Nostradamus:

jxwwygkf7d7w.png

ujyqodvj820c.png

466nnjp8la7a.png

itlynpxm09lq.png

vbubrhgpuxf0.png

76o2fz66lkha.png
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Heh, so lower than Founders and about same with Crashing. And Founders was Full Cornwell Party so it doesn't count.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    For Founders At War following are screenshots taken of the top 25 during the last minute of the event:

s56byi561l0f.png

j737clxx9r7l.png

6at0aom2nakd.png

fq4zkk5xcw7r.png

27bentclevg2.png

nkz6j2d42aq3.png

Hey there’s me!! Third place Schmallen! The fleetless wonder!

• edited March 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Hey there’s me!! Third place Schmallen! The fleetless wonder!

Schmall and mighty. 😉😂
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    For further comparison, here now are the Top 25 scores from the recently completed The Prime Directive (re-run) Event:

9o8kbzlzlaf5.png

e5c6p0bebnph.png

qwx99ahwcnp8.png

1s0hbdzjs90w.png

fod71rfzvagc.png

9871dt6yyvbj.png
  • I'm interested how much lag there is between the scores displayed and the actual scores. A historical leader board (say top 10) would be awesome DB.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why ALL past event rankings aren't available somewhere. OK, being realistic: the top 50 leaderboard, info pushed out by DB to one of the active wiki-updaters after the event. Same thing for the squad leaderboard. And as long as we're at it... a fleet leaderboard. The player-base is clearly competitive (looking at you - people that fight hard to rank <350 rather than >350 for the extra 25 merits). The data is on the servers (we can review our individual rankings in each of these categories going back to the first event). DB, make it happen and immortalize your top player's achievements for all to see.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the Top 25 from Breakthrough:

n9pxhhb3lm2q.png

cihmlddokk3g.png

w01clurmjj4i.png

wfjbmuns9cqi.png

yyfqcdc5ndbm.png

mba6dhx4cd0b.png
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Continuing our series of Top 25 scores from 4 Day Galaxy Events, please find below the results from the just completed Reverie in Prime.

I would especially like to point out how the players who finished in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in this Event had substantially higher totals of Victory Points than what we saw in any of the previous Events whose results are documented in this thread - quite an intense competition for the very top spots!!

jc5fywny731e.png

80zmife8v53s.png

bco2td4iucte.png

5398oe0apuz7.png

jbcgzk6el00g.png

jm5gyuoh3gh4.png
  • Thanks @Irial it's great to have this documented
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the days of the first megas, each event of the mega had a wrap up plot wise and top 10 (25?) players scores listed.

It's not like they don't know how to do it.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    As far as the tracking we have in this thread, the 1st place finisher of our just completed Event A Quiet Coup set a new high score for Victory Points in a 4 Day Galaxy Event, with a little more than 7.8 million!

5lc2esvybshq.jpg

317nrsl0ryg8.jpg

5pkp5fahyy85.jpg

9n29jetcgacs.jpg

x85p3h3ibtxl.jpg

mpglijvusb1c.jpg
  • The trend is certainly a considerable creep in the scores from event to event.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will de-motivate me to try and compete if these kind of numbers hold up AND the rewards table doesn’t change.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Updating this thread once more, here are the Top 25 Ranked players for the just completed Kosst Kejal Event:

zk2bxabbpcc8.jpg

fpc8pulh19kh.jpg

8aqok1t1lu14.jpg

pqueyswqqpox.jpg

dxmqmits13oe.jpg

361x7wmmlbq9.jpg
  • Awesome, thanks @Irial !
  • Nice work, thx a lot!
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Please find below the Top 25 results from the completed New Providers Event.

And as has already been noted, we congratulate @Stellar Ice on her victory!! :)

o57c2k1kcxa7.jpg

r9faagpedsi5.jpg

wgt233jzkux4.jpg

ybmmcusou2c3.jpg

nt2ozn2xstlr.jpg

s1oxb9qbvtl5.jpg
    I only grabbed the top 5, but for tracking the last event:

p2tipndca9fk.png
    From the last event - top 5

kg2igrxfqws7.png