Home The Bridge

Resistance Packs

Might be a bug in the Resistance Packs. I purchased two. In the first pack i did not receive a Janeway, Admiral Picard, or Riley...BUT i did get an Augmented Picard (see pic). I am not complaining at all, just giving you a heads up. Got an Assimilated Janeway in the second pack, so this appears to be a bug in my favor.

tkzd4alvo9n4.jpg

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I seem to remember that being bugged like that back during the event and then they fixed it. Guess the fix didn't stick... (EDIT: I did get Admiral Picard just now so...)
  • not a bug, augment picard was added to the time portal in today's update. I got admiral picard and riley in two packs.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    not a bug, augment picard was added to the time portal in today's update. I got admiral picard and riley in two packs.

The Resistance pack guarantees "Assimilated Janeway, Admiral Picard, or Riley Frazier". You can see in his screenshot that he didn't get any of those.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a bug in the Resistance Packs. I purchased two. In the first pack i did not receive a Janeway, Admiral Picard, or Riley...BUT i did get an Augmented Picard (see pic). I am not complaining at all, just giving you a heads up. Got an Assimilated Janeway in the second pack, so this appears to be a bug in my favor.

tkzd4alvo9n4.jpg

Confirming that this was not a behold for you?
  • IIRC, this was a bug when the pack first went live. Admiral Picard was swapped for Augment in the loot table.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is in the process of being fixed.
  • Confirming-not a behold
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fix is in.
  • Question- has the time portal been updated?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question- has the time portal been updated?

Yes, just got a final star for my Proto Worf out of it...