Home Make It So!

New Collections

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
The most oblivious that spring to mind are:

Federation Captains (Pike, Kirk, Archer, Picard, Janeway etc)
Klingons
Heroes and Villains (Those with the Hero or Vilain Trait)
They came from the holodeck (Hollograms)
Dominion
Hyrogen

I'm not asking for insane buffs to rolls or base stats, just ideas for collections - the rewards are irrelevant (though helpful).

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be nice to have series collections. So you would have one for main crew of each of the 6 series
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    The addition of collections has made it worthwhile to complete a lot of crew that previously sat collecting dust. It’s one of the best additions to the game, but let’s have more! There are many, many collections that could be added to the game and here are some of the ones I’d like to see.

First the two obvious omissions, those based on rarity

Super Rare

Legendary

Then some more based on Traits

Not an Apple Immortalize Crew with the Android trait. (14 crew)

Ask the Prophets Immortalize Crew with the Bajoran trait (37 crew)

Once More with Feelings Immortalize Crew with the Betazoid trait (10 crew)

Who Moved My Cheese? Immortalize Crew with the Changeling trait (11 crew)

Masquerade Ball Immortalize Crew with the Costumed trait (63 crew)

It’s Who You Know Immortalize Crew with the Cultural Figure trait (51 crew)

Let It Ride Immortalize Crew with the Gambler trait (43 crew)

Holodeck Adventures Immortalize Crew with the Hologram trait (39 crew)

Are We There Yet? Immortalize Crew with the Pilot trait (37 crew)

I Can Do That Immortalize Crew with the Resourceful trait (65 crew)

Will You Be My Valentine? Immortalize Crew with the Romantic trait (55 crew)

What Are You Thinking About? Immortalize Crew with the Telepath trait (37 crew)

Despicable Me Immortalize Crew with the Villain trait (39 crew)

Through the Looking Glass Immortalize Crew with the Terran Empire or Klingon-Cardassian Alliance trait (21 crew)

Then some more Themed collections like:

It’s Hard to Resist Immortalize Crew from the The Killing Game (9 crew) but let’s add some new crew would bring it to 12:

Resistance Torres
    Bartender Tuvok
    SS Turanj

Married with Children Immortalize Crew that are married or are children

The Crushers, the O'Briens, Worf and Jadzia, Naomi Wildman, etc.

The Original Series Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Star Trek or Star Trek Animated TV Series

The Next Generation Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Star Trek: The Next Generation TV series

Deep Space Nine Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine TV series

Voyager Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Star Trek: Voyager TV series

Enterprise Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Enterprise TV series

Discovery Immortalize Crew that appeared on the Star Trek: Discovery TV series

At the Movies Immortalize Crew that appeared on any of the Star Trek Feature Films
  • Why aren't super rare or legendary a collection? This seems like a no brainer and should have been part of collections from the start.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Why aren't super rare or legendary a collection? This seems like a no brainer and should have been part of collections from the start.

Accessibility? Before collections were released, there was a lot of pre-emptive cronuting about legendaries in collections. While it's true that some collections include 4* and 5* crew, that's a whole lot different than an entire collection.

Well we do have the Wild West collection, which is made up of three super-rares and three legendaries (including one who is hard to acquire, Durango Troi), making that final milestone quite difficult for even a lot of long-time players.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Awesome names!

Incidentally, why is it that we don't have collections for the two most iconic races in Trek? We don't collect Vulcans or Klingons? It's both illogical and dishonorable!
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Awesome names!

Incidentally, why is it that we don't have collections for the two most iconic races in Trek? We don't collect Vulcans or Klingons? It's both illogical and dishonorable!

There is a Vulcan collection.

But the lack of Klingon collection is indeed dishonourable.

As for the theoretical legendary collection...I have no problem with an inaccessible collection like that, so long as it just gives "stuff" and not bonuses.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Awesome names!

There is a Vulcan collection.
    Whoops! Didn't realize I'd already maxed it. Well...fine then.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Well we do have the Wild West collection, which is made up of three super-rares and three legendaries (including one who is hard to acquire, Durango Troi), making that final milestone quite difficult for even a lot of long-time players.

A single collection, with 6 qualifying crew, needing one at each level. With non persistent rewards. I think that one will be hard for a lot of people to even hit level 3 - Sheriff Worf is not in the rotation I believe.

Maybe to test the waters before implementing large scale SR or legendary collections.
  • I certainly hope that DB already has a lot of these lined up for future release. Glad you brought up the post though and enjoyed your ideas. And I agree the Wild West collection was an anomaly, I don't dislike the idea of themed collections that aren't trait related, it was just odd and had a different reward structure then the others.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a bit of a smartypants, but...

Last Best Hope: Grilka, Kang, Telek R'Mor, Senator Cretak, Chapel, Lwaxana Troi, Fesek, Brunt, Weyoun, Shran, Lon Suder, Commander Tomalak, Chekov, Goran'agar, Dolim, Kurak, Antaak, Barclay, Gilora Rejal, Joachim, Kurn.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Civilian. I don't know the crew count, but it's a lot.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuum collection

Needs more Q
    konqgdmafb46.jpeg
    36f38rt19c3j.jpeg
    qzqyaa055ult.jpeg
    x906c0ia2y5d.jpeg
    7eutq44wr9up.jpeg
    ku7ozeakspoo.jpeg
    cv97ijlxiybu.jpeg
    fyqiqyomupiq.jpeg
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be great with a legendary collection if the mile stones were 1 by 1 and the prize for each was a legendary citation.

(Lol that would give me...... 2 ! Lol)

Would make it 20% more reasonable to reach, help reduce the honor debt somewhat but still be pretty impossible for the average non mega whale to ever finish in their life time.

May even have collateral effect (via a long way around) of making portals feel less stingy because citationing a character from 1* to immortal would cost 150,000 honor instead of 200,000 thus increasing the value of the honor we already get with out raising quantity or lowering cost per Citation.

Win win !

• Kaitee wrote: »

Last Best Hope: Grilka, Kang, Telek R'Mor, Senator Cretak, Chapel, Lwaxana Troi, Fesek, Brunt, Weyoun, Shran, Lon Suder, Commander Tomalak, Chekov, Goran'agar, Dolim, Kurak, Antaak, Barclay, Gilora Rejal, Joachim, Kurn.

So much win :smiley:
  • Kaitee wrote: »

Hold on, they were all in B5? I knew Na'Toth, The Technomage, Turhan's Wife, Weyoun, G'Kar, Bester, Amus, Lochley and Captain Anderson and his First Officer were all in it, but I had no idea about the rest.

By the way, you forgot Tosk and N'Vak.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well I did cheat a bit and just looked at the B5 page on Memory Alpha, there's a bunch I'd forgotten, or just didn't recognise in/out of makeup. Didn't know Kurak was Captain Garrett until now either... I kept it to just crew we have in the game currently - my pet want is actually Ty Kajada, so we've got both Na'Toths.

Actually, this reminds me of something from the wanted crew thread:

You've Captured Their Stunt Double: Ensign Ro, Major Kira, CMO Crusher, Melora Pazlar, Age of Sail Crusher, B'Etor, Rogue Kai Winn
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Car Trouble, Mr. Bashir? Immortalize crew from Our Man Bashir (7 crew)
    Thought this would be a sure thing when collections were announced. They could bump it up and make it easier by including Rom, Odo, etc. who were trying to fix the holosuites, but it's probably best to just stick to the ones in the actual program.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingons ... Dominion ... the rest well said by Thea. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • WeaxWeax ✭✭
    I would love to have a collection of all female crew!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I created a similar thread here in make it so,

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4150/new-collections#latest

Mabye @Shan or @Black Pebble can merge the threads.

Either way, I would like to see:

Good day-to-die (Klingons)
    Dominion
    Hyrogen

Add to this, Starfleet Cadets.
    DB: Do Better
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I think the movies collection is a must, you could even split it up between TOS and TNG
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I created a similar thread here in make it so,

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4150/new-collections#latest

Mabye @Shan or @Black Pebble can merge the threads.

Either way, I would like to see:

Good day-to-die (Klingons)
    Dominion
    Hyrogen

Add to this, Starfleet Cadets.

I totally read "Hydrogen" and was really confused for a minute until I realized my mistake
  • I would think, by series
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about some sort of "Enterprise crew" collection with the non-bridge crew or the crew from the other Enterprises, like Harriman and Castillo and Valeris, plus others we don't have yet like real Ilia and Decker, Demora Sulu, and the Dax from Star Trek VI?
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, all of these.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • I would love to see a movie based collection. motion picture, wrath of khan, kirk vs God...oh wait, I think that one is called final frontier... generations, first contact...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Mirror Collection would be nice (apologize if this was mentioned and I missed it), I believe there are at least 25 with Mirror trait, maybe more
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    A Mirror Collection would be nice (apologize if this was mentioned and I missed it), I believe there are at least 25 with Mirror trait, maybe more
    28 if I didn't miscounted.