Home The Bridge

Low Drop Percentage Event Items

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
Are there a larger than usual number of low-drop-percentage items required in this week’s Consolation Prize event? Am I imagining it?
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Shy Khan wrote: »
    Are there a larger than usual number of low-drop-percentage items required in this week’s Consolation Prize event? Am I imagining it?

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in this Galaxy's shopping list , looks like every other Galaxy (or could even be a little lighter in nasty items). Sure there is the usual ID Code, Flux Couplers and Crim Reports, but it's not like they're being used in 3+ recipes.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy Leo wrote: »
    I just hate that they keep insisting on Hyperspanners ,Translation algorithms and 1* casings... It hurts to farm items that ALL my crew need too many of just to throw them away in a galaxt event...

Yeah, those were the ones that keep dragging me down, as well.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Well, last Galaxy event definitely had fewer Low-Drop-Percentage items. I can compare the time and chroniton supply needed to gain all tresholds. This one is harder. Luckily, I only want Pulaski, so I will finish her today and have event-free weekend :smile:
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just happy they aren't using 0* Science Experiments, 0* Encoded Communiques, and 0* Gravitic Calipers anymore. Those were the days...