Home Ready Room
Options

Episode 7, Lost legacy, epic

I am trying to finish up my nodes. Do you think Mirror Garak can crit the locked diplomacy node (Bribe Smugglers) and can Rianna Mayweather crit the med node after it (Prepare Hypospray) ?

Comments

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIP Scoundrel/Smuggler - Do you happen to have Marichi Q that we all got for free? At 1/5 FE he can crit the node.

Mirror Garak can pass it FF/FE ... but crit? probably not.

MED Nurse/Resourceful - Did you get any stars for Prisoner Katerina Cornwell 5* from the recent mega-event? If so, she can pass and crit it.

Yes, a FF/FE Rianna Mayweather can pass and crit it, she gets a double bonus for 440 to start off.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Mirror Ezri Tigan is the best DIP with Scoundrel and Smuggler, I had no purrblems critting that node with her as immortal card.

Rihanna Merryweather is indeed capable of critting that node. However, almost any high MED can do that node, for example Meowbile Doctor or Purrsoner Kathryn Cromwell.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    I do have Marichi Q but not even close to leveled. I also have Prisoner katerina and somehow confused myself and thought that node was locked by nurse/resourceful. I can clear that second one with her. I think I have one star on Mirror Ezri but haven't even started leveling due to the fact that I only have one star on her. Thank you both for your input.
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Interesting that I am currently pushing leveling Waitress Ezri to crit another node (Epic Improvised Entry in Episode 7). Just hit 100 with her, need to finish her equipment!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Mirror Ezri was easiest for that one for me.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...