Home The Bridge

My Lucky Day :D

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
I have had a really good afternoon today :smile: After completing getting enough Victory Points to receive all of the Threshold Rewards for the Event that started today, I equipped my 2 new characters, and then went to The Gauntlet. I had been sitting on a Win Streak of 14, and then when I won my next battle and opened up my Gauntlet Crate, out popped:

51z2ceq3kmoi.png

Wanting to wait for my crew slots situation to be a bit less tight, I had not opened my last 2 Galaxy Event 10x Premium Time Portal rewards. Specifically, I am sitting on a number of 1/4*, 2/4* and 3/4* crew, and was delaying as long as possible on making the decision of who to get rid of, if I needed to make room for a new character; in particular, I was waiting to see if the situation would resolve itself by getting a needed matching Purple from Voyages. Since I now definitely needed a slot, I decided to open these 2 packs, as I figured if I got a Purple to match one of my 1/4*’s, then it would help me in making my decision. When I opened the first one, the first 9 slots were all Rare crew or ship schematics, and so I was anticipating the 10th being a Purple behold; instead I got:

s1lfmkldd4du.png

1kxfjwqwt0hz.png

Adding a Star to my Sulan, I opened the second pack, the first 8 slots were again all Rare crew or ship schematics, but then the 9th gave me the following:

f8sd26ct144i.png

Now I knew I would be able to FF my Robin Hood, and not need to cut a partial Purple. And then the cherry on top of the cake arrived when the 10th slot in the pull gave me:

0z6ux11k2ndw.png

j5j575x3a60q.png

So, I was able to FF my Arik Soong as well, freeing up a second slot. And getting these 2 lucky beholds has allowed me to bring up my total of number of Immortalized crew to a nice round 200. :smile:

Comments

• PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    Congrats 🎉 Irial.
  • Sounds a bit like me last night, i got the last stars for 2 crew i have been after for a year now...IN THE SAME PACK!!
    lrhy1239h67f.png
    All that couldve made it better was getting the caretaker but i did get defensive phlox so im thankful for what i got...but banjo man will one day be mine!!!

I have never gotten any pull where the first was purple & any subsequent crew was not blue.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least I know what it looks like to get the legendary from the Gauntlet!

I managed to get the fourth star for Mirror Garak from a Voyage and the fourth star for Noah from the Community rewards so yesterday was pretty good for me as I was able to immortalise them both!
  • edited March 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Sounds a bit like me last night, i got the last stars for 2 crew i have been after for a year now...IN THE SAME PACK!!
    lrhy1239h67f.png
    All that couldve made it better was getting the caretaker but i did get defensive phlox so im thankful for what i got...but banjo man will one day be mine!!!

I have never gotten any pull where the first was purple & any subsequent crew was not blue.

I know...i was pleasantly surprised myself!! Edit: also please keep in mind that this wasnt a regular time portal pull but a 'do no harm pack' so thats why the first straight drop was ech but i also got beholds
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I ended up with my first Caretaker in the Gauntlet as an end of gauntlet reward (10th place), and then AGAIN after 7 win streak in the following gauntlet just a few minutes later! Sometimes (but rarely) you gotta love RNG.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds a bit like me last night, i got the last stars for 2 crew i have been after for a year now...IN THE SAME PACK!!
    lrhy1239h67f.png

It happens quite often when you buy the $100 event pack but I’ve never seen it under any other circumstances.

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    lrhy1239h67f.png

I've seen it happen more than a few times. Normally I don't expect more than one 4* per pack, its pretty rare. I only dread seeing a purple in the first spot because its never a behold.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    lrhy1239h67f.png

I've seen it happen more than a few times. Normally I don't expect more than one 4* per pack, its pretty rare. I only dread seeing a purple in the first spot because its never a behold.

It has happened to me once. I got the purple at the start and then two behold at the end!

Wish that would happen more often
  • I have had a good run of pulls over the last week, got plenty of stars on chaacters which have been sitting in the dark, also got my 5* on DA McCoy, so have been pleased
  • Sounds a bit like me last night, i got the last stars for 2 crew i have been after for a year now...IN THE SAME PACK!!
    lrhy1239h67f.png

I have never had 2 Legendary appear on any pack, except when I bough the U$D25 pack for 2x10xPull all Beholds, it's been quite a lot of time since then and, to get many repeated Super-Rare crew, I don't think it would be an option for me now, occasionally I receive non useful Super-Rare Crew Beholds on Packs from the events, so buying to get a several similar situations, it's not an option.
  • Irial wrote: »
    I have had a really good afternoon today :smile: After completing getting enough Victory Points to receive all of the Threshold Rewards for the Event that started today, I equipped my 2 new characters, and then went to The Gauntlet. I had been sitting on a Win Streak of 14, and then when I won my next battle and opened up my Gauntlet Crate, out popped:

51z2ceq3kmoi.png

Wanting to wait for my crew slots situation to be a bit less tight, I had not opened my last 2 Galaxy Event 10x Premium Time Portal rewards. Specifically, I am sitting on a number of 1/4*, 2/4* and 3/4* crew, and was delaying as long as possible on making the decision of who to get rid of, if I needed to make room for a new character; in particular, I was waiting to see if the situation would resolve itself by getting a needed matching Purple from Voyages. Since I now definitely needed a slot, I decided to open these 2 packs, as I figured if I got a Purple to match one of my 1/4*’s, then it would help me in making my decision. When I opened the first one, the first 9 slots were all Rare crew or ship schematics, and so I was anticipating the 10th being a Purple behold; instead I got:

s1lfmkldd4du.png

1kxfjwqwt0hz.png

Adding a Star to my Sulan, I opened the second pack, the first 8 slots were again all Rare crew or ship schematics, but then the 9th gave me the following:

f8sd26ct144i.png

Now I knew I would be able to FF my Robin Hood, and not need to cut a partial Purple. And then the cherry on top of the cake arrived when the 10th slot in the pull gave me:

0z6ux11k2ndw.png

j5j575x3a60q.png

So, I was able to FF my Arik Soong as well, freeing up a second slot. And getting these 2 lucky beholds has allowed me to bring up my total of number of Immortalized crew to a nice round 200. :smile:

Enjoy your Good Luck!
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Nice going!

I was somehow lucky enough to bag the caretaker in my first gauntlet he was available (I think actually in the first round). He’s not that hard to level up either.

• GromeroGromero ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I've had 5 premium 10x portal pulls and the only 5* i got was Chancellor Gowron ( which Ill probably never get beyond 1*)..Gromeros' luck is always in...and you spell that kind of luck B-A-D.