Home The Bridge

Overused traits -or- DB, please add more CMD / Brutal characters

Like, seriously...

42rh3xubkoqr.jpg

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean...it's hard to argue any of those AREN'T brutal, though.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Well Chaotica was Brutally Incompetent, lol.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB, maybe a mega event recurring character doesn't need to be brutal.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    DB, maybe a mega event recurring character doesn't need to be brutal.

The most recent one wasn't
  • I mean...it's hard to argue any of those AREN'T brutal, though.

While true, it kind of feels like they throw it onto basically any card they release recently. "Desperate" is another frequent offender. Meanwhile there are traits like "Telekinetic" or "Spiritual" that are totally underused
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

While true, it kind of feels like they throw it onto basically any card they release recently. "Desperate" is another frequent offender. Meanwhile there are traits like "Telekinetic" or "Spiritual" that are totally underused

Telekinesis isn't frequently seen in Trek. You probably have a better argument with Spiritual, but, still, very few of the main characters I think would really qualify. Maybe Kira?
  • Worf would qualify for Spiritual
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Well Chaotica was Brutally Incompetent, lol.

To be fair ... he was programmed that way :)
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    According to my current roster stats .. I only have 25 Brutals ... not much compared to:

52 Civilian
    135 Federation
    145 Human
    137 Starfleet

I mean .. really, what's up with that .. :)
  • I mean...it's hard to argue any of those AREN'T brutal, though.

Telekinesis isn't frequently seen in Trek. You probably have a better argument with Spiritual, but, still, very few of the main characters I think would really qualify. Maybe Kira?

Chakotay, Many Bajorans, Vulcans, Klingons would qualify as spiritual. As for telekinesis: The Keeper (I think?), Kes, Q, possibly the Vorta, Trelane...

Well, I’ll keep hoping that one day my top Command choices in a game themed around peaceful exploration won’t all be brutal cultural figures :)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Chakotay, Many Bajorans, Vulcans, Klingons would qualify as spiritual. As for telekinesis: The Keeper (I think?), Kes, Q, possibly the Vorta, Trelane...

Well, I’ll keep hoping that one day my top Command choices in a game themed around peaceful exploration won’t all be brutal cultural figures :)

I thought the Keeper was telepathic not telekinetic. Damn, might just have to rewatch the Cage tonight
  • I see the forums are running out of things to complain about. Probably should of bumped one of the old complaints rather than create this weak thread. I guess "Do Better" can apply to the complainers too.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the forums are running out of things to complain about. Probably should of bumped one of the old complaints rather than create this weak thread. I guess "Do Better" can apply to the complainers too.

Well, his name is Captain Obvious... ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"