Home Ready Room
Options

Fleet Management

Ok, this maybe a stupid question and has been covered elsewhere, but how do I move people between squads in my fleet?

I have 2 squads in my fleet and after kicking out in-active players I have room in my squad. want to move the only member in the other squad to mine, do I have to dismiss the squad and re-invite them back, or am I missing something?

Please help

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The squad leader has to dismiss them from the squad (not the fleet), then they can be invited to another squad (or just asked to join another).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    As Data1001 said Squad leaders need to remove Captains from the squad or a Captain needs to leave a squad before they can join another. Much like joining a new fleet.. you have to leave your current one to be able to join a new one or even be invited to a new one.

Because this Captain is the only member in the squad he will need to leave that squad before you can invite him into yours.

There is still lots of work that can be done to improve the fleet management. Admirals not having control over the squads can be frustrating.
    Admiral Christopher Pike
    Joint Fleets
    Temporal Defense Initiative (TDI)
    Deep Space Armada (DSA)
    Temporal Defense Initiative 2 (TDI2)

Discord Server
  • Options
    There is still lots of work that can be done to improve the fleet management. Admirals not having control over the squads can be frustrating. [/quote]

Agreed, especially when having to dismiss a Squad Leader. This leaves one with the situation of fleetmates suddenly finding themselves w/o a squad & needing to rejoin 1. It would be so much better if an Admiral could reassign the Squad Leader position to a new fleetmate who could then decide if they wanted to remain Squad Leader or reassign it to someone else.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    It would also be nice to be able to have a Vice Admiral.
  • Options
    Cheers guys, I thought that would be the case, I did it once before and the person never came back! lol