Home Ready Room
Options

To buy Kahless or 2 legendary beholds that is the question?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Ready Room
So now that I know Kahless is staying in the honor hall, at 94k I ask myself perhaps buying him is not the best use of my honor at this stage and rather I should put it to beholds. I've been only playing since October so this is my legendary stash, seeking a bit of advice. I could put citations on Cornwell and Dark Ages McCoy, which might make more sense but it also might be good to get some more legendaries, who might end up being bonus crew. What would you guys do?hke9fgdk56wx.jpeg
gev63eh6qshn.jpeg
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Going from 1 to 2 stars isn't going to do much. You already have 2 very good CMD Gauntlet crew. While not as good as Kahless, having 2 makes up for it. What would help your Gauntlet out far more than getting Kahless, is to level Guinan up.

I would buy 1 citation and put it on Cornwell, then I'd save up and not buy another. If you manage to get a 2nd star on someone through a behold, pack, rerun event, etc then that's tempting to take them to a 3rd star.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Third star on Cornwell, then start starring up Guinan. That said keeping 50k in reserve "in case of megaevent" is hardly wrong choice unless you are ready to spend 25$. Beholds IMHO are just not worth it when you have non-circulation 5*s that need citation and Kahless do worth it, just far from priority in your case. At least 6 citations away as I doubt that you'll manage to FF Guinan before Mega.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have a Will Scarlett Worf in your inbox from a December holiday email. Are you short on crew slots? If so, maybe avoid a Behold for now and use your honor for FF/FE existing crew?
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your advice guys much appreciated. Yes I suppose another option is to Keep Cornwell as is and Star (and level) up Guinan both for Voyages and shuttle events.

@Shy Khan yes I do have Will Scarlet, and yes I still need to be quite savvy with my 110 crew slots I have a bit of a backlog of Blues and with Away Team Neelix and Gaia Odo (finally) I have a few spaces temporarily used up, I therefore thought it prudent to keep the mail in the inbox, if I got another Will Scarlet then I would pull it to make him 2 of 5.

Either way it seems citation on either Cornwell and/or Guinan is the best way forward.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO