Home Ready Room
Options

Advanced Cadet Mission Minimum Crew

eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Ready Room
I've earned all of the rare rewards from the weekend cadet missions and now I'm trying to figure out what is the minimum number of rare crew (female aliens) I need to keep active to run the challenges to maximize crew slots. I don't know if anything regarding this got moved over to the new forum, but a search returned zero results. Has anyone done any work on this?

Or, more to the point. I have the following rare female aliens. Who can I freeze and still run each mission? Who am I missing?

Holodeck 3 Leah Brahms
Temporal Shift Kes
Subcommander T'Pol
Lwaxana Troi
Maquis Takeover Torres
Lieutenant Saavik
Doctor Selar

I don't know if I'm short on Security (I get by with a Private Money/Odo combination), or if Torres/T'Pol can clear with traits. I got a feeling I'm missing a Duras Sister for this.
Proud member of eXodus
Join the eXo|plosion today!

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently using the following four crew:
    Lwaxana Troi
    Lieutenant Saavik
    Maquis Takeover Torres
    Sniper Ezri Dax

There is a catch, 'Of Two Evils' I intentionally fail one node (the first ENG) and Ezri then cannot guarantee success on the final MED-node. I'm not running that final mission anymore since voyages are giving me all the replicator rations that I need. So I run other missions for the items they provide.

Second catch involves Ezri again in Saturday's 'Talarian Coup' where there is consecutive MED-SEC-SEC or SEC-SEC-SEC. Again Ezri cannot guarantee success on all three, but Torres can guarantee success on final ENG-node with at least one failed node.

Thirdly, again Ezri can't guarantee success on the middle SEC-node in 'Breakwater'. The difficulty of that node is 450 and Ezri's minimum is 351+78=429 without any starbase bonus.

If you wan't to guarantee success on that MED-node in 'Of Two Evils', almost any other medic can do it. And for the Saturday's SEC-nodes I used Expedition Vash earlier.

Also when I did this I took our fleets starbase bonuses into account, they probably were all around 3%.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run this selection for Saturday/Sundays

1. Maquis Takeover Torres - clears all the ENG missions and one node somewhere which is followed by an ENG node, her SEC is enough to pass and she still has enough ENG to pass the second follow-up node.
    2. Temporal Shift Kes - for her MED, I don't use her SCI often but it is there if needed
    3. Private Money - her SEC is vital on Saturdays, but she can't be used on Sundays
    4. Sniper Ezri - for her SEC mostly, occasionally I will use her MED, mostly use her only on Sundays
    5. Lieutenant Saavik - SCI and COM are invaluable
    6. Lwaxana Troi - DIP but sometimes her COM comes in handy
    7. Lursa Duras - Her COM is one which surpasses Saavik's but Lursa may be freezeable if you think Saavik is enough.

Out of your crew, T'Pol isn't bad for SCI, but having Saavik who can grapple SCI and COM is better. Holo Brahms does she count for Sundays?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.