Home The Bridge

Voyage Crew Drops

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
This is not a thread complaining about the quality of crew drops. I've been getting 3* and 4* crew at a reasonable rate. This is about crew quantity.

Has anyone else noticed a decline in crew quantity? Ever since the vault collections have been introduced, I have not received more than 5 crew members in a voyage. The lengths of my voyages are typically around 7 - 7.5 hours. Most of the time I only get crew members from dilemmas (so three most times).

I encourage anyone to tell me if they are getting more crew than that for that timeframe.

Comments

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a voyage the other day that had three crew at 2 hours. (Including the dilemma crew.)
    pcd03poy7cp0.png
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a voyage the other day that had three crew at 2 hours. (Including the dilemma crew.)
    pcd03poy7cp0.png

So it's just me then lol. This is a pic I just took of my current voyage.
    nigo7ni3b01t.png
    I don't seem to be getting common crew too often. Probably because I need over half of them for my collection.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    My latest voyages just had the dilemma crew. Screenshotted purely because I thought it was interesting, which probably says it’s an uncommon occurrence by itself.

It’s a streaky thing. I’m pretty sure that voyage didn’t pick up any more extras after that, though.
  • I don't take screenshots usually, but my 6hour voyage today gave me 3 uncommons at the dilemmas and 2 rare drops. This seems typical for me, maybe a little high. I did go a couple of weeks with no super rare drops.
    I did the 20 achievement this week and got 6 4* and a smattering (6-8) 2*/3*. I've posts with a lot more than this, but I've heard of worse too.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed 1* crew drops at the same time as the chron nerf (I believe that part was actually published). Everything else has largely seemed to be the same to me (with high variance caveats)
  • This is not a thread complaining about the quality of crew drops. I've been getting 3* and 4* crew at a reasonable rate. This is about crew quantity.

Has anyone else noticed a decline in crew quantity? Ever since the vault collections have been introduced, I have not received more than 5 crew members in a voyage. The lengths of my voyages are typically around 7 - 7.5 hours. Most of the time I only get crew members from dilemmas (so three most times).

I encourage anyone to tell me if they are getting more crew than that for that timeframe.

It all depends on the voyage, I've been getting only the 3 crew from the Dilemmas on some voyages, I've also benn getting very few 1* crew as DB has mentioned, but there are really many voyages that I get 6/7 crew members and, when that is the case, most of the time 1 or 2 are 4*.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ud6sacvk79ky.png
    I guess I was just in a really long rut.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been in a constant state of rage about the lack of 3* Crew I'm getting. Doesn't DB know that I need more honour to be indecisive about spending??!?!?

I did get 4x 1* crew in a voyage after collections were released. That was a little weird.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • I noticed a drop. Haven't bothered to say anything because, well, frankly, nobody gives a damn. Besides, the crew that drops is useless 99% of the time. I'd be happier if they STOPPED dropping crew unless it's someone we don't have FF yet. Just give us the honor and save everyone the time to airlock.

I think I get usable drops once or twice per month, playing 1-2 voyages of 6-8 hours each everyday. They could easily program drops for us but they choose not to do it for any part of the game. Imagine the wasted bandwidth required to drop endless useless items instead of less of what we actually need.
  • Ever since the big change I get a green crew at 2, 4, and 6 hour dilemmas and if I get to 8 or 10 I get green for the dilemmas. I have received (3 different times) a purple somewhere between 4-6 hour points between dilemmas.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    DALE K wrote: »
    Ever since the big change I get a green crew at 2, 4, and 6 hour dilemmas and if I get to 8 or 10 I get green for the dilemmas. I have received (3 different times) a purple somewhere between 4-6 hour points between dilemmas.
    Dilemmas now (usually) give Green for Common/1st stage, Blue for Uncommon/2nd stage and Purple for Rare/3rd stage Dilemma. As majority are 1st stage Dilemmas so most received crew are green.

Most of my purples are after 6 hours, don't remember a single one between 4 and 6.
  • veXveX ✭✭
    I noticed a drop too... After the update I got only one or two 4* and my voyage is always 6-7,5h long.