Home The Bridge

Price Range for Fully Fusing Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf

edited March 2018 in The Bridge
First off...I FULLY FUSED FIERCE GUINAN AND COLONEL WORF!!!!
4qchh5bnumha.png
yx02hlkck89i.png
Big milestone for me. I will say it cost a pretty penny and i figured id make a post about it to let anybody else that wants to ff them, get an estimate for how much it costs.

The first step in the process was when Elusive Treasures was available i got the special 50 dollars for two 10x pulls. I got Colonel Worf on the second pull. Cost: $50

Second, i got the Super Rare Citation offer (5 super rare citations for 25 dollars). I used 2 on the copy of Colonel Worf i already had, and saved 3 for Fierce Guinan. Cost: $25

Third, I had to go and get Fierce Guinan (to add 3 citations to her, to ff her) and Colonel Worf (after adding 2 citations to my first copy from Elusive Treasures i still needed one more copy...from Voyages). The first Voyage for Fierce Guinan cost around 30 dollars. She dropped at hour 18. The second Voyage to get Colonel Worf cost about 55 dollars and he dropped at hour 28. Total Cost: $75

APPROX. COST TO FULLY FUSE BOTH CREW: $150

Hope that helps to give an estimate to any brave, fearless, latinum lined pocket soul who wants to fully fuse both Fierce Guinan and Colonel Worf. My overall recommendation is that it was not worth it. Much too expensive for such not useful crew. Post your thoughts below... was this a profitiable endeavour or a very useless experience?

Comments

• [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting, this is useful for anyone curious about what it will take to add these to their vault.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, y'know, just wait until they each drop in a Voyage, and use Honor that you get from fleet dailies. Granted, it takes a lot longer — and requires a lot more patience — but costs WAY less. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • edited March 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Or, y'know, just wait until they each drop in a Voyage, and use Honor that you get from fleet dailies. Granted, it takes a lot longer — and requires a lot more patience — but costs WAY less. ;)

True...but by time that happens we would most likely be 100 years old since there is always something better to use honor on.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »

True...but by time that happens we would most likely be 100 years old

Heh — well... I've never spent any $$ to purchase Honor or Citations, and yet I could FF two of my Voyage-only crew right now, and still have about 200k Honor remaining. (I am still waiting for Guinan and Lucien to drop, but I have all the others... it may take a couple of months for me to get those last two, but I know it'll happen eventually. I'm not saying I won't spend any Dilithium to extend Voyages a bit in the meantime, but I would be doing that anyway in order to acquire more chronitons, so it's not really Dilithium being spent for the sole purpose of acquiring those two last crew members.)

It's all about one's priorities, I suppose. Many players want to FF a new crew as soon as they're out, so they will buy packs and/or DYC offers until they have done so. Others are content to do a bit less — maybe buying one or two packs & doing their best to get another copy in an event. And still others spend no money and bide their time.

All I'm saying is that it's not at all necessary to spend that sort of cash. Though I would never begrudge anyone for doing so, nor for spending 15,000 Dilithium in Dabo to get a copy of the jackpot crew, or even more than that on packs. We all have our preferred ways of playing the game, and I understand that my methodology may be way too frustrating to some other players. It's all good. Different strokes. B)

EDIT: I see you must've edited your post after I quoted you above, to add "since there is always something better to use honor on." This is of course true, and falls in line with my comment about priorities... but following the same line of thinking, there is always something better to spend $150 on, as well, eh? :p

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fierce Guinan you can get a second copy at 1000 dilemmas. Other than that, unless you have lots of spare honor lying around doing nothing or you want to spend, they are fancy, expensive crew for collectors.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    In fairness, you didn't do ET JUST for Worf. You got a bunch of other cards in addition to him.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have guinan, Worf and Lucian. I have held of citating them unless voyage crew become a collection, there is really little point in imortalising them...
    DB: Do Better
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be very curious the first F2P player who gets either FF, or even just gets them from a Voyage.

I guess with achievements, F2P could extend voyages. So an even better check would be get one on a voyage with no AM refills.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I will be very curious the first F2P player who gets either FF, or even just gets them from a Voyage.

I guess with achievements, F2P could extend voyages. So an even better check would be get one on a voyage with no AM refills.

You can indeed obtain them all without extending. It just takes some good RNG. I got Lucien from a voyage that didn’t even hit the 3rd dilemma.
  • Fierce Guinan you can get a second copy at 1000 dilemmas. Other than that, unless you have lots of spare honor lying around doing nothing or you want to spend, they are fancy, expensive crew for collectors.

Ah man...thats one citation i wish i had never used
  • In fairness, you didn't do ET JUST for Worf. You got a bunch of other cards in addition to him.

Correct. So it might've cost even more, or much less. But one thing is certain, i had to spend NO honor on fully fusing either one.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some F2P folks have airlocked the Voyage only crew. Others are avoiding them on purpose. Still some have collected Guinan, knowing you can eventually get a second from achievements, and try to fuse with honor.

F2P voyages top out at 8hrs-ish, we won't make it past that and DIL is so scarce, few if any would spend to extend to get the 10hr achievement.
  • edited March 2018
    F2P voyages top out at 8hrs-ish, we won't make it past that and DIL is so scarce, few if any would spend to extend to get the 10hr achievement.

WE? Frank, are you going F2P? You cant!!! We depend on your dilithium to make sure DB put the new characters into packs when they are released :wink:
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some F2P folks have airlocked the Voyage only crew. Others are avoiding them on purpose. Still some have collected Guinan, knowing you can eventually get a second from achievements, and try to fuse with honor.

Getting Guinan is still impressive and means great luck. You need to get the right 3 dilemmas in a max 4 dilemma voyage. It's theoretically possible, but the odds of it are super low.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Getting Guinan is still impressive and means great luck. You need to get the right 3 dilemmas in a max 4 dilemma voyage. It's theoretically possible, but the odds of it are super low.
    Got her very quickly, but it was pre-nerf when I was extending voyages (though I now manage 8h naturally sometimes). No luck with Worf though. Consciously dodged other four (and still ended with two).
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a VIP0 account as well as my eXo account.

Oh, and a third account that's just wasting away.

Oh, and now a 4th I'm running an experiment on.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I have a VIP0 account as well as my eXo account.

I had a second account that I was trying as a VIP 0 but finally gave up because of events and dailies. It turned into a job and was sucking the remaining enjoyment from the game. I am enjoying much more since getting rid of the second account.

So if you can handle 4 accounts, I tip my hat to you.
  • Just to make sure you all know. At 1000 dilemma's you get a Fierce Guinan for the achievement reward.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Just to make sure you all know. At 1000 dilemma's you get a Fierce Guinan for the achievement reward.
    I need a Slowpoke image like right now... but just pointing will do.
    Fierce Guinan you can get a second copy at 1000 dilemmas.

al103 wrote: »
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Just to make sure you all know. At 1000 dilemma's you get a Fierce Guinan for the achievement reward.
    I need a Slowpoke image like right now... but just pointing will do.
    Fierce Guinan you can get a second copy at 1000 dilemmas.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/4029/1000-dilemma-achievement#latest
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    This is in separate thread and easily missed by participants of this thread. That was in this thread and not that many posts ago.
    This is in separate thread and easily missed by participants of this thread. That was in this thread and not that many posts ago.

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I thought you were asking for a screenshot of the achievement.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Perhaps I misunderstood, but I thought you were asking for a screenshot of the achievement.
    No, I just poking at somebody who didn't cared to actually read thread before posting.

Also I kinda do not understand what part of my post was "asking for proof".
    No, I just poking at somebody who didn't cared to actually read thread before posting.

Also I kinda do not understand what part of my post was "asking for proof".

Probably saw the word "image" and didnt read much of the rest of the context
  • I have a VIP0 account as well as my eXo account.

Thats a lot of accounts!! Just glad we still have you to make sure DB did their jobs in placing crew in packs. Thank you VERY MUCH!!