Home Make It So!

OFFICIAL FEEDBACK FROM DB

So I went through the last 2 pages and didn't see any feedback from any one from DB. Some of these are good ideas it would be nice if someone from DB could comment on them.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    They really only chime in when a conversation gets out of hand, whether that is to censor, moderate, or close a thread. It’s never to offer us any insight. For example, check out the why does DB hate Johnathan Archer thread, then look at it again oh around noon
  • For the record:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/profile/comments/39/Black Pebble
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/profile/comments/28/Shan

Keep in mind STT is not the only game these people are managing, and I don't know about GoT or TWD but we seem to churn out suggestions like the boat is sinking and only our hot air will keep it afloat. Not saying all our ideas are good, not saying their bad either, but responding to these forums could keep a person busy all week.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    The suggestions are read, those that they feel have merit are considered, discussed, and sometimes implemented. But in general, don't expect much comment on the suggestion threads. They don't have the resources to give an answer to everyone who thinks their idea is earth shattering and will change the game forever.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is pretty rare in a lot if games for CS reps to directly comment on forum ideas (really on just about any game/platform I've ever seen). It leads to issues of intellectual property and royalties if a forum participant claims DB uses their material.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    The lack of communication here leads to so tired influx of tickets, a little strategy won't hurt DB.