Home Ready Room
Options

What 1 and 2 star crew is easiest to immortalize?

What 1 and 2 star crew is easiest to immortalize?

Best Answers

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017 Answer ✓
    I think I might say that Ensign Tuvok was the fastest/easiest cadet for me to immortalize.

2* Kathryn Janeway, on the other hand, was a PITA to level. :#

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I second Ensign Tuvok

Ensign Chapel was really easy, so was Ensign Chekov. Pretty much any 1* will be.
    2*s can be a little tougher, but I don't remember Ensign Sato giving me much trouble.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Crewman Tarses and Lt Thomas Riker were easy.

Answers

• Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I think I might say that Ensign Tuvok was the fastest/easiest cadet for me to immortalize.

2* Kathryn Janeway, on the other hand, was a PITA to level. :#

Janeway and all those holoprograms required to level her. ICK .
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Multiple post
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Multiple post
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Multiple post
  • Options
    Great insights. Thanks to all. The chart is very helpful to see everything in one place, and by hard numbers!
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    It will depend on how may training programs and how many components you have stockpiled. After playing for over a year I leveled Kathryn Janeway in no time.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I did Ensign Chapel in about four minutes.
  • Options
    Captain NelsonCaptain Nelson ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Easiest 1* to level for me were: Ensign Chekov, Ensign Tuvok, Ensign Chapel, Ensign Harry Kim, Lt. Thomas Riker, Yeoman Rand, Crewman Tarses, Bartender Quark & Desert Ezri Dax. I leveled many of them recently from zero - 100 within several minutes after receiving them as part of the rewards of voyages. I had almost the entirety of the needed equipment on hand in inventory. I'd estimate that I needed to expend perhaps 175 - 200 chrons to fetch the rest of the needed items....which was mostly parts for uniforms.

*[Incidentally, all of them - with the exception of Lt. Riker - are in cryostasis now as well]

Easiest 2* for me to level have been: Commander Chakotay, Cadet Nog, Cadet Sito Jaxa, Dabo Girl Leeta, Technician Rom, KDF Alexander, Boomer Mayweather and Ensign Pazlar. It seemed that I had virtually everything on hand once I acquired these characters and fully fused them. The newest version of Odo - Gaia Odo, also a 2* - was easy for me as well. I needed an extra day to completely FE that character due to the need for the **Security Codes from Section 31. I had been busy leveling up Augment Riker at the same time and he needs quite a number of them. In fact, I need to acquire two more of them to completely FE that character. Hopefully I will have them by the end of today.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    1* B'elanna Torres was most useful early on in playing, fairly quick to reach 100 (and my first freezer!)
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've changed my opinion of "easiest cadet to level" since my post above. Tuvok is fairly easy, but he does have several items that could be problematic (I know this since I just leveled him the other day on one of my alt accounts, which hasn't built up as many items in its inventory).

But also, I do think that two 1* crew stand out as the easiest of all cadets I've leveled: Couselor Troi (which is funny, since so many of her other variants are absolute pains to level), and Lt Jadzia Dax. I've immortalized multiple copies of both of them. :)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    For Greys I found Checkov, Chapel, and Rand to be very easy.

For Greens I found Crusher, Paris and Riker to be quite easy.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO