Home Ready Room
Options

Behold HElp! Undercover Sulu, Age of Sail Crusher, RAF O'brien

I have 1 star of crusher already. Any tips would be helpful

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well assuming you have a 4/5 or FF Cornwell you could probably skip Age of Sail Crusher, RAF O'Brien is quite a catch to unlock - and if you need a bolster in ENG he is worth considering.

Undercover Sulu is below them on Voyage rankings and is ok on Gauntlet but for SEC and DIP there are better alternatives.

In short I think it is between Crusher and O'Brien.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    AoS Crusher and RAF O'Brien are both solid and they were the first two ledgendaries I personally citationed up to immortal. It comes down to whichever of MED or ENG you need more, but with Cornwell in the mix O'Brien will get slightly more use.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difference between a 1/5* and a 2/5* for Crusher is negligible compared to the value of having an RAF O’Brien. At 4/5* he’s my best engineer for base stats (ahead of immortalized Grand Nagus Rom and Tuskegee Mayweather) and my #2 in combined stats (behind my 1/5* Banjoman). He’ll probably be #1 for me in combined stats with his fifth star, or at least will be close.

It’s also worth mentioning that RAF O’Brien is a solid COM crew for shuttles and COM/ENG voyages. He’ll be my #5 (base) in COM with a fifth star. If you aren’t blessed with a series of strong commanders, he can fill in here as well.

His SEC skill isn’t terrible as a tertiary skill; it’s useful in voyages and any ENG/SEC shuttle mission slots.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Miles and Beverly are great voyagers, Sulu isn't bad either, butt he only covers the usual main three over-represented skills.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")