Home Engineering Room
Options

New Honor Hall crew– Got charged the double amount of honor. Buy Issue

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Engineering Room
I tried to buy the new 2* EMH honor hall crew for 15k honor. First try i got an error „Tribbles in the system“, 2nd try worked and i got 1 copy. But when i looked at my honor count total i realized that i was charged twice of the 15k honor, since it was down by 30k. How can this happen, if something fails to buy, but gets charged anyway?

@Shan

EDIT: And yes i checked my honor total before the buy, as i always do on a daily routine.
I had 149k honor before, and 119k honor after the buy, so 30k honor (2x 15k) less.
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    Seems i wasn t the only one that got charged double, at least 1 fleet mate of mine had the exact same issue.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is odd and we will look into it. Make sure to submit a ticket, please. Thank you!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    This is odd and we will look into it. Make sure to submit a ticket, please. Thank you!

Already did, just hope CS reads the ticket carefully, cause i have a hunch that if they add the 15k honor, they ll remove the crew as well. Sorry for being negative, but i had some unpleasant experiences in the past with some CS agents and how closely they read tickets.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    CS refunded the 15k honor.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•