Home The Bridge

#250 immortalized and counting :o)

edited March 2018 in The Bridge
g2543nswjf32.png

Thanks for that Mk. 1 - otherwise I would have had to use a Pulaski as #250 x-D x-P

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, only 250+ left :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Congrats, only 250+ left :)

Yeah, I never seem to reach the 50% mark...it's been like this since I ever came close to it :s
  • Awesome job, keep it up, I hit 275 myself today. It finally feels like there's a real drive and reason to immortalize crew again with the collections :)
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    I just hit 225. Not a bad mark at all.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    285 and counting and I've been here since day one. You are doing great!
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I hit 250 myself yesterday (finally slapped a citation on the Borg Queen for the collection achievement)
  • GogusGogus ✭✭
    Nice, I am at 257 so I am right at half.
  • Great job! I'm at 191, currently farming for the final item of Commander Uhura.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Bella_PhoenixBella_Phoenix ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Congratulations!

How long did it take you all to get that many immortalized? I just started to really play and focus on immortalizing crew members. Does anyone have any tips? I have 20 immortalized so far. I’m really hoping to immortalize all of my 1, 2 and 3* characters ASAP.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Focus on only a couple of characters at a time. If you want to climb quickly, use the "Timelines Crew Cost....." page linked in the ready room to help identify the PITA 1-3* cards and skip those until later (Talos Spock for example.) Also, make sure you use the wiki to help pick the best missions to farm materials at. The "pips" in the game are not accurate and regularly bury a ship battle mission down the list even though it produces more of what you need.
    I have 182 immortalized and should get 2-3 more by the end of the week.
    Big note, many of the hard to get faction items can be found in the cadet missions. Make sure you run those every day.
  • Great Job. I am at 442 right now. Mainly only 5* left missing stars to finish
  • #339 immortalized, mostly golds left now. I hope more 4* event crew are added that can count towards collections
    ~ seeking out new life