Home Engineering Room
Options

Equipment limit

I know this has been brought up in the past but I was wondering if anything is being done to address it. With over 500 crew and each having some unique items and all of the new things that have been introduced since the I started playing the game the inventory cap of 1000 keeps coming closer and closer. I'm currently at 946 items and I have no means to get rid of anything. I know I'm in a very small majority but I am up to 401 cards FF/FE (also could we get the achievements for 400/450/500 immortalized crew added) and every card I have is FE. That means I can't use the replicator to get rid of the useless things won in gauntlet/dabo and also I have no idea what they are because the replication screen refuses to tell me. Ideally I would just like to see the limit removed but at the very least give us an airlock option for the inventory screen or something. This isn't an RPG and least favorite part of those games has always been playing around with inventory anyway. Thanks.
The Guardians of Tomorrow
Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m with you. I keep going over 1000 then I buy a portal pull just to get someone to burn schematics and trainers in the replicator. I’m also doing faction missions to burn 9 hour and 10 to 30 minutes time boosts that have just been sitting there. I’ve also tossed all of the 5 star equipment I’ve won in thresholds but never used on the character. Still hovering around 1000