Home Ready Room
Options

Gauntlet loot box

Based on provided photos does the loot box change as you advance in wins...I for one have never taken notice since the inception of the Gauntlet😄cgo1icqywcw2.png
wzj21dxiu2fn.png

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streak of 3 or 6 gives Gauntlet Box.
    Streak of 9 or 12 gives Gauntlet Chest.
    Streak of 15 or more gives Gauntlet Crate.
    Top 10 finish gives Gauntlet Vault.

The icons change to reflect your current reward based on streak or rank.
  • Options
    Thanks I am keeping a closer eye on it...so far after 9 win streaks no change in box appearance.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZEBONAIR wrote: »
    Thanks I am keeping a closer eye on it...so far after 9 win streaks no change in box appearance.

The images in that screen are based on your rank, not streaks.

It’s the end-of-gauntlet rewards you’d get if you remained at that rank until the end of the gauntlet.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ZEBONAIR wrote: »

The images in that screen are based on your rank, not streaks.

It’s the end-of-gauntlet rewards you’d get if you remained at that rank until the end of the gauntlet.

Well there's both, but I assumed OP was talking about the streak box icon, which is your next streak reward.

a7t6jtcv2kn9.jpg
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    a7t6jtcv2kn9.jpg

Oops. Never mind.
  • Options
    554em8h2bjph.png
    Hmm well mine never changed even though I took first with countless streaks5bbqbbb59q8v.png
  • Options
    So as far as Gauntlet goes...I still feel it is bugged, rigged, or whatever. No more wild investing for Caretaker😁😂🤣
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're pointing to the streak box, which is the lowest level box, and you have a streak of 1. Your rank reward shows the highest level box, which is correct for a top 10 finish.

If there's a problem, your screenshots don't show it.
  • Options
    The pointing to the "Win" Streak box is the issue...it never changed even with multiple streak wins using Dilithium and Credits to align with large Trophy accounting. So other than seeing your overall Score amongst that page of players you have know way of knowing where you actually stand on the "Boxes". Really Thanks for your concern and insight
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously I don't know how it went down, but no one else has reported anything similar so it's hard for me to think this isn't a misunderstanding.

If you notice my screenshot, it shows my then current streak of 26, 1 more needed to get a streak box, and that box would be the Gauntlet Crate. If I lose my next match, my streak goes to 0.

Your last screenshot shows your current streak at 1. Your first shows 0.

One possibility is that you lost a round, didn't immediately spend dilithium, then refreshed at the crew screen. If you do that, the cost is less, but you don't keep your streak.

If you're saying that no matter how many wins in a row without losses or with immediate refresh to preserve the streak the streak number doesn't grow, that's not something you'd be able to capture in a screenshot.

• Options
    Now that sunk in...a loss sets you back to square 1. That in itself stinks 😁😁
    Once again thanks for your patience and pounding it into my thick skull. pp1c7tfi41ks.gif
  • Options
    no caretaker on box :(
  • Options
    Oh I see now...et7ojrfhnbda.png
  • Options
    Post resolved @Shan 😁