Home Make It So!

Skip button on Double Your Crew offers

@Shan @Black Pebble

Please pass it on to the development team that the Double Your Crew offers need a skip option on them. There have been so many times I go and grab an event pack wanting the 5* and end up getting a behold with someone I do not wish to use the DYC on. Then in the next pack or couple later I end up getting the 5* I wanted and I end up not spending anything because of it. The timer should only be activated if a player decides to ignore the offer or they use it. Someone in my fleet opened a few packs yesterday and on the first 5* behold was where he was adding the last star and did not need the DYC. He ended up getting two more 5* beholds, which he would have considered using the offer on if it was an option. I understand that when the DYC was first introduced players were able to get the offer one 5* after the other so the timer was attached. I think this would be a great feature that could be added to allow players to have options.

Comments

• sdwjys0gtbxz.png

This added the final star for my Age of Sail Crusher, but of course I don’t need to buy this. If only I could have skipped it so I could have used it on one of these below.

tp6ooywiqtfp.png