Options

Timelines Crew Cost Breakdown + Behold Helper + Crew Comparison Page

Comments

• Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    This was very helpful. Thank you.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome! Thanks so much for this!

Just a suggestion, would it be possible if there was a toggle to turn on/off items so they dont get calculated into the total mat list?

For example,
    - I can allocate replicators to items i think are hard to get so i dont want their costs being reflected
    - For event crew, we can remove the items which are threshold awards to get a true picture of what is really needed

Thanks a million for all the hard work. This site is amazing!
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »

Just a suggestion, would it be possible if there was a toggle to turn on/off items so they dont get calculated into the total mat list?

For example,
    - I can allocate replicators to items i think are hard to get so i dont want their costs being reflected
    - For event crew, we can remove the items which are threshold awards to get a true picture of what is really needed

Thats a great idea! Should be able to put it in.

I'll update this thread when its ready, probably within a week or so depending on free time i have.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭

For example,
    I personally would prefer being able to turn off cost of some components. Like Basic Synthesized Polymer which I have 1600+ last time I checked.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    izausome wrote: »

For example,

I'll update this thread when its ready, probably within a week or so depending on free time i have.

Just saw the Toggle Equipment button! Thats so awesome! Looking forward to it :)

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

For example,

Just saw the Toggle Equipment button! Thats so awesome! Looking forward to it :)

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭

For example,

Thanks so much!

Hopefully soon!, haven't had a chance to finish yet
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to add how many collections a crew has to the behold helper?

Thank you. This is a good tool.
  • Options
    Is there a way to add how many collections a crew has to the behold helper?

Thank you. This is a good tool.

That was added shortly after collections were introduced, actually. It's at the bottom of the crew info thing.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

For example,

Thanks so much!

Thats awesome :smile: Cant wait!
  • Options
    [NDQ] Joker41NAM[NDQ] Joker41NAM ✭✭✭✭
    I think I found a bug in the item breakdown. I've seen several people for whom 1* Klingon Disruptor Pistols aren't listed. For examples, see 4* "Will Scarlet" Uniform (Will Scarlett, Lv70), and 4* Grilka's Armor (Grilka, Lv70).
  • Options
    I think I found a bug in the item breakdown. I've seen several people for whom 1* Klingon Disruptor Pistols aren't listed. For examples, see 4* "Will Scarlet" Uniform (Will Scarlett, Lv70), and 4* Grilka's Armor (Grilka, Lv70).

To expand on this the site has a recipe of,

2 1* Casing,
    2 Polyalloy &
    4 Power Cell,

for the 1* Klingon Disruptor Pistol, when the Wiki and in the game it is listed as a faction only item.
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    [10F] Alan wrote: »

To expand on this the site has a recipe of,

2 1* Casing,
    2 Polyalloy &
    4 Power Cell,

for the 1* Klingon Disruptor Pistol, when the Wiki and in the game it is listed as a faction only item.

This i got this figured out. L'Rell uses them, but those ones are DSC ones, and have a recipe.

Will get it all sorted out.

Edit:
    Ok got a separate (DSC) tag for the new build-able ones. Re running the site builder and it will be updated in 30-45 mins, and everything should be fixed
  • Options
    Thank you! I was starting to lose hope...
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I was starting to lose hope...

I got so many projects im managing sometimes it slips my mind. Still have to get one other enhancement down from a few post up.

Ill get to em eventually, but doesn't hurt to ping this thread
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

For example,

Thanks so much!

Just checking in to see if the toggle function is going to be available soon?
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭

For example,

Thanks so much!

soonTM lol.
    Im half way there just gotta finish it.
  • Options
    If I want to left thise game (and Uninstall) then I will everything Lose, or can I to Sell ???? ... my Ships and Crew, my ID???
    (while make me No more fun, makes only Stress and Frustration.. :( )

I play sience 20 Month, Costs till now 15.000 $

.....I am at Level 63, I have every (42) Starships and 34 are at maximum Level, Crew Slots: 325, Crew 428, Immortalized: 237 ...
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAEESTRO wrote: »
    If I want to left thise game (and Uninstall) then I will everything Lose, or can I to Sell ???? ... my Ships and Crew, my ID???
    (while make me No more fun, makes only Stress and Frustration.. :( )

I play sience 20 Month, Costs till now 15.000 $

.....I am at Level 63, I have every (42) Starships and 34 are at maximum Level, Crew Slots: 325, Crew 428, Immortalized: 237 ...

You spent $15,000 on a game?? or did you accidentally add a 3rd zero and that should be 15 dollars?? If you're fairly young, you might be interested to know that amount of money could have meant financial freedom 5-10 years younger...
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or are there suddenly alot more unavoidable pop up click ads on the webpage?
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Is it just me or are there suddenly alot more unavoidable pop up click ads on the webpage?

Sorry about that, i had a setting wrong. There shouldn't be a popup anymore. (might take a bit to kick in, just changed it)
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick note, i think there may be a problem with the updating mechanism. Still cant find Yelgrun or Reverend Phlox even though their recipes are on the wiki
  • Options
    Wow, Looks like an awesome tool. Looking forward to a test run on it. Thanks
  • Options
    izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    Just a quick note, i think there may be a problem with the updating mechanism. Still cant find Yelgrun or Reverend Phlox even though their recipes are on the wiki

Yeah probably, haven't been playing so much since db messed with my account over that bugged pack.
    Maybe itll be fixed maybe not. Ive lost all interest
  • Options
    PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I used the portal pull simulator (the 650 dilithium one where you get 10 rare+ things. Currently chasing Janeway (the coffee cup Janeway). Out of 31 pulls, I got coffee cup Janeway twice. Based on this, if I did one of those 10 rare+ item pulls, how likely is it that I get a Janeway? Any Janeway, at the very least.
  • Options
    Thankyou for a great Tool, Have found it very useful
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭

For example,

Thanks so much!

soonTM lol.
    Im half way there just gotta finish it.

Just checking if the toggle is still coming?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Curious if you are still working on the crew item toggle @izausome ? or did the DB issue push you too far?
  • Options
    I haven't touched it in months.
    i barley even play these days, havnt sent shuttles, done arena, done cadets, done dailies for many many months now.
    I may work on it at some point, mainly for my fleet. but who knows. DB **tsk tsk**.
  • Options
    Always loved the Behold Helper. Unfortunately, I've been having some issues lately: After selecting the crew and klick on compare, the page briefly shows the crew, then immediately goes back to the crew selection page. This is happening on all devices available to me and different browsers. Very unfortunate, that you practically retired from the game, but that is something I completely understand.

What is everybody else using to compare crew stats?