Home Engineering Room

Crew on Voyages Appear Available to Fuse

I noticed that I was unable to fuse a 3/4 lv.100 Engineer O'Brien with a newly earned 1/4 lv.1. Both crew show as available, but the enable is greyed out. I then noticed that the 3/4 is currently out on a voyage.

These screenshots are from the Steam client, but the issue is also present on Android.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Have two fusible crew in your roster.
  2. Send one crew member on a voyage.
  3. Attempt to fuse the crew members.

Comments

• {DD} Capt Jello{DD} Capt Jello ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    This is intentional. If a crew is on a Voyage or Shuttle, you can't fuse, delete, or freeze it until it returns and you complete the task, which releases the crew. You can always build item slots and level the crew (but these new numbers won't affect the current Shuttle/Voyage mission).

Wait till you try to freeze or airlock a crew that is stuck in a battle slot on one of your ships!
  • it clearly is intended that crew on shuttles or a voyage is not fuseable until it's back. BUT when crew is on a shuttle mission it is shown in the fuse screen. when crew is on a voyage the crew is shown as available to fuse. that is a bug.

I've uploaded two screens where you can see the fuse crew screen with both crew stated as available. but the 4/5 guinan is not available bc she's on a voyage (2nd screen)

https://imgur.com/gallery/ugEkJ
    Deep Space Exploration Fleet - German Casual Fleet
    Created a kingdom. Reached for the wisdom. Failed in becoming a god.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of the issue, and will be looking into it.