Home Make It So!
Options

Crew Sharing idea

Add a crew sharing slot for the Admiral to share a member with the fleet.
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I like the idea, especially if it were an all-time kind of bonus rather than just during a faction event. One hitch: admirals may not always have the best crew to share...then again, maybe that’s not a problem for most fleets.
  • Options
    They might not have the new evebt crew, but existing crew should be close to if not FFFE
  • Options
    Since dB likes to encourage members joining a fleet, I would like to propose a 10 Forward room in the star base. Members can add crew they would normally airlock to this room for honor. Members of the fleet can purchase these crew members for honor, merits, or credits. The crew could remain in 10 Forward for 24 hours. This will hopefully help your fellow fleet members and may encourage others to join fleets. Would love to see this feature!
    DBID 839265186340864 Debjimar
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Since dB likes to encourage members joining a fleet, I would like to propose a 10 Forward room in the star base. Members can add crew they would normally airlock to this room for honor. Members of the fleet can purchase these crew members for honor, merits, or credits. The crew could remain in 10 Forward for 24 hours. This will hopefully help your fellow fleet members and may encourage others to join fleets. Would love to see this feature!
    DBID 839265186340864 Debjimar

A good idea but could you imagine what the transfer charge would be.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options

A good idea but could you imagine what the transfer charge would be.

Knowing DB it‘d probably be dilithium.