Home Engineering Room
Options

Thawing the Frozen

Yesterday morning, I starting defrosting and freezing crew (Cryostasis) in preparation for the event. I did 3 yesterday. I have 2 more I was to defrost, but it is STILL saying dilithium crystals required more than 24 hours later. What is the line on 3/day for merits, since it is NOT calendar days?
Yogi

"Faith Manages."

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure that you have completely closed the game and try again.
    If that does not help please contact Support, thank you!
  • Options
    Since it has been more than 24 hours this shouldn't be the case but just so everyone is aware this particular "day" is when Dabo refreshes. Gauntlet end/start is when voyages also refresh, call that day number 2. Day 3 is event start time, and day 4 can be your local actual calendar day based on the time and location of when you first started playing the game. For me with DST active it is actually midnight on that one but during the winter it is 11 pm. Day 5 is the starbase reset time which is 1 AM Eastern time I believe. That is a lot of days to keep track of.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    If DB creates more days to keep track of than there are actual days in a week, thereby rewriting the known manner in which space & time unfold, does it mean we will get the *GOD* character from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier?
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer