Home Ready Room
Options

Jump Starting Single Faction, 12-Mission Event?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Ready Room
Any suggestions? So far, I’ve...

- opened 12 1-minuteshuttle missions
- Ran 4
- Opened another 4 at 20-minutes
- Ran them
- Opened another 4 at 1 hour
- Ran 2 with 30 Minute boost, then
- Ran one with hour boost and then opened a new, 90-Minute mission

Now I’m not sure.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the classic ... opened 12, played 10, opened 10 more and played them with blue timestoppers, and played the remaining 2 ... was at 22 shuttles and now cruising to max VP shuttles slowly. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes, that makes more sense than what I’m doing... sleep deprivation makes brain bad.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I did the classic ... opened 12, played 10, opened 10 more and played them with blue timestoppers, and played the remaining 2 ... was at 22 shuttles and now cruising to max VP shuttles slowly. :)

I do what you do, although there have been other strategies that I'd like to try as well. However, I think they might all end up at or about the same VP points. Things became confusing for one faction events when they reduced the number of shuttles from 20 to 12. Although DB played it off as a good thing to reduce lag (I never experienced said lag), it was clearly to disrupt the kickstart.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

I do what you do, although there have been other strategies that I'd like to try as well. However, I think they might all end up at or about the same VP points. Things became confusing for one faction events when they reduced the number of shuttles from 20 to 12. Although DB played it off as a good thing to reduce lag (I never experienced said lag), it was clearly to disrupt the kickstart.

Many players experienced the lag, and several commented after the War Interrupted rerun to say that the lag was indeed significantly worse with the 30 mission event, as opposed to 18.