Home Ready Room
Options

Help with Honor Usage

Hey,
I have 150,000 honor points and trying to figure out best way to use them...Any help would be appreciated.

A.) Purchase new Captain Beverly Picard

B.) Upgrade one to three of the following:

4/5 Cornwell
4/5 Ambassador Troi
4/5 TKuvma
4/5 Mirror Picard
4/5 Enterprise E Picard
3/5 Borg Queen
3/5 Gangster Spock
3/5 Mademosell De Nuef
3/5 Defensive Phlox
3/5 Gowron
2/5 Kahless

Thank you for your input...

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My suggestion is one star each on Cornwell, Mirror Picard, and either Gowron or Kahless.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Picard and/or Cornwell are good choices to FF. If you use T'Kuvma in Arena, getting a last star on him will help you attain higher ranks — but I'd only bother doing that if you aren't already able to maintain a top 1% ranking there (and if you actually care about Arena, lol).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Finishing the mega event crew is usually a safe bet, since the odds of ever seeing another copy are slim. With Med being relatively hard to come by, Cornwell seems the clear winner.

After that, look at which skills you need boosted most. Picard is a good choice, and so is Borg Q.

Definitely would not give them to characters who rely much more on Proficiency than Base, like Gangster Spock.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to spend it all ...

Add stars to:
    - Cornwell.
    - Mirror Picard.

then ... save the last 50.000 for the next mega-event 5* coming up in 2 weeks (April). Buy a 5* citation in week 1 and fuse asap for a 2/5 from almost day 1 of the mega-event. This will be a huge boost for 4 weeks ... and in the end, even 2 skill crew (like T'Kuvma) are not that bad to have around.