Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage game gltch

My voyage is stuck at 10 hr and 111 dilithium and has been for over 12 hrs ( since around midnight 3/16. I've sent in two tickets but i am worried about how long and if i'm gong to get screwed on everything . i was looking forward to having the chronitons for the current event (well over 500) it is also stopping me from completing the dailies. loosing chrons, dilth, credits,crew,replicator rations, training. everything. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    I had two voyages stuck at the 12h dilemma.
    No dilemma was showing. The voyage log was blank, too.

It happened with the android app and with the facebook app.
    I have a pretty good Internet connection and other parts of the app where working good.

I could/can recall the voyage but, obviously, can not collect the 12h dilemma reward.

In the debugger mode of Chrome I see that it is a server side error:
    (See attached file)
    RESPONSE BODY:
    NoMethodError (undefined method `desc' for nil:NilClass):
    app/models/voyage/generator.rb:69:in `generate'
    app/models/voyage/status.rb:205:in `refresh_narrative'
    app/models/voyage/status.rb:107:in `refresh'
    app/controllers/voyage_controller.rb:37:in `block in refresh'
    app/models/change_tracker.rb:10:in `track'
    app/controllers/application_controller.rb:51:in `respond_with_tracker'
    app/controllers/voyage_controller.rb:38:in `refresh'
    app/controllers/application_controller.rb:45:in `record_client_api'
    app/controllers/application_controller.rb:30:in `purge_thread_around'

As I said, it happened two time. 1st time @ 13th March 2018 / 2nd time @ 17th March 2018.
    I had working 12h dilemmas before the 13th.

I didn't recall the voyage as it might help a DB developer to debug or verify stuff.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had two voyages stuck at the 12h dilemma.
    No dilemma was showing. The voyage log was blank, too.

It happened with the android app and with the facebook app.
    I have a pretty good Internet connection and other parts of the app where working good.

I could/can recall the voyage but, obviously, can not collect the 12h dilemma reward.

[...]
    As I said, it happened two time. 1st time @ 13th March 2018 / 2nd time @ 17th March 2018.
    I had working 12h dilemmas before the 13th.

I didn't recall the voyage as it might help a DB developer to debug or verify stuff.

This exact thing just happened to me. It was actually preceded by the Voyage completely skipping over the 10-hour dilemma (I had to refill just prior to 10 hours, and after I did, the Voyage proceeded to count up, with no dilemma at all), and at that point was when my log went blank. After restarting the game, the list of loot also went blank.

I submitted a ticket and was told this is a known issue and that they are working on a fix for it. But I would suggest you recall the Voyage, after you have taken the appropriate # of screenshots, since there's nothing they can do to keep your Voyage going. But they will reimburse you for Dilithium spent on the last refill you did.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"