Home The Bridge
Options

Celebrating 300 immortalized guys

kobakoba ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Hopefully, DB will improve gameplay, so game (beholds) would be less frustrating for players with many crew immortalised. And to be positive - I recently noticed an improvement in characters graphics - hopefully, this will maintain.

EDIT: I changed topic name "cryostased" -> "immortalised" to be more clear

arnkudgi3m6d.png
Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault

Comments

• Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    You froze Mirror Jean-Luc Picard??? Wowzers.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta freeze em all
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I've got #333 immortalized, but not near that many are in the freezer (290 crew slots currently)
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Hi Koba. How did you make the 300 immortalized graphic? Is there a tool that you can share? It is way cool!

I'm only at 215, but this is a nice way to show off what I've been doing for the last year!
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    You froze Mirror Jean-Luc Picard???

That does not mean I put all of them on ice. I just completed them in Cryostasis Vault. (Edit: I see all of you understand this differently than me, so I changed topic header)
    How did you make the 300 immortalized graphic? Is there a tool that you can share? It is way cool!

Photoshop only.
    I also did a Gallery sorted by 10. Its on my personal wiki page (you may click below)

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    I'm about to immortalize my first 5* that is not a mega event character. I'm pretty stoked about that.
    PM for details.

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hungry Dog wrote: »
    I'm about to immortalize my first 5* that is not a mega event character. I'm pretty stoked about that.

The first immortal legendary without the aid of a mega event is indeed a special thing. A little less special now that we have citations but definitely a lot less frustration overall. Congratulations!
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

+1 Congrats. Who are you going to immortalize?
    I remember my first 5* immortalized was Dark Ages McCoy - 96#. It was times before honor citations and before mega-events. I was really thrilled since I wanted to have at least 1 immortalized 5* it the first hundred. :)

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options

The first immortal legendary without the aid of a mega event is indeed a special thing. A little less special now that we have citations but definitely a lot less frustration overall. Congratulations!

Thanks. Even with the citations it still feels like I really earned it.

koba wrote: »

+1 Congrats. Who are you going to immortalize?
    I remember my first 5* immortalized was Dark Ages McCoy - 96#. It was times before honor citations and before mega-events. I was really thrilled since I wanted to have at least 1 immortalized 5* it the first hundred. :)

Arachnia Janeway. (I'm a Janeway fan, no apologies) I've pulled 4 of her over the course of playing. I had saved my honor for Captain B. Picard (The best Captain Picard, no apologies) I had enough saved up that I'm got the last star via citation. It really is a good feeling.
    PM for details.

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 299 and trying to decide who to make # 300.
  • Options
    Impressive graphic. :)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I say we put it to a fleet vote! :D

Edit: You might want to choose the options carefully, given that we all voted to make Sparky spend 200k honor to immortalize a 1/5.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

I say we put it to a fleet vote! :D

Edit: You might want to choose the options carefully, given that we all voted to make Sparky spend 200k honor to immortalize a 1/5.

Maybe for the next milestone I’ll do that. I’ve decided the perfect choice for #300. I can’t believe I still haven’t finished her. Number 300 will be ... Feezal Phlox

• Options
    Im at 229 immorts, 16 are legendary and im hoping 230 will be martian Quark
  • Options
    I just hit #300 myself. Congratulations!dbkz66n2d7x5.png