Home Make It So!

Use higher level items for lower level builds

Allow us to use a 2-star item for a 1-star or common item to build stuff. I can have 200 1-star items and 0 common items and I can't build equipment. That seems ridiculous. Better yet, allow us to "break down" and/or build up items. If I have 300 common furs, why shouldn't I be able to build a 3-star or 4-star furs from those items. Conversely, why can't I deconstruct a 4-star furs into XXX common furs. Something to consider. I've got so much junk in storage, I feel worse than Neelix. Plus these blasted Galaxy events drain my items I need to level up crew too.

Comments

• If DB would do that, it would destroy the normal gameplay everyone is used to from the last 2 years.
    Plus I understand your thought, I even thought about that myself, but the game clearly isn’t meant to work this way (ie two 1* items make one 2* item and so on), some items are only built through the combination of various other items, so I disagree with your idea, even though I understand where you‘re coming from.
  • edited March 2018
    I would rather just have them make it so 0* and 1* items drop a lot more to reflect their supposed rarity.

I shouldn't have to send out 6-8 shuttles to get one 0* faction item I need (or spend 100+ chrons to get one science experiment to drop) while I get dozens of 2-4* items I can't ever use because I have thousands of them stockpiled. Then they make certain characters need hundreds of these 0-1* items, further skewing their actual value.