Home The Bridge
Options

Community Guidelines.

edited April 2020 in The Bridge
After much searching i finally found the Community Guidelines. I had to proceed to the full site as they arent accessible via the mobile site without a link. To all you mobile site users, here is the link
https://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/2017/5/1/disruptor-beam-community-participation-guidelines
Be sure to still click the link once you are redirected to the 'You are now leaving Disruptor Beam Forums.' Hope that helps anybody wishing to make a post but not wanting it to be closed.

The page mentioned above is no longer valid, until a new page can be set up please to the community guidelines here: https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006353908-Wicked-Realm-Games-Community-Participation-Guidelines. ~Shan

Comments

• Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably should be pinned
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options

Perhaps Shan can do that?
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps Shan can do that?

She already did :smile:
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Oh...so an announcment is not different from a pin...
  • Options
    So what is the concern @(csf) Jesus is Lord
  • Options
    ?Swank2BC? wrote: »
    So what is the concern @(csf) Jesus is Lord

Just figured id make the guidelines easier to find
  • Options
    I see it, just words on a screen can be misinterpreted just as the KJV is. Trying to slip some ministry in here is tough. But we know what we are in for when we play on this playground via the rules. @(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]
  • Options
    I see it, just words on a screen can be misinterpreted just as the KJV is. Trying to slip some ministry in here is tough. But we know what we are in for when we play on this playground via the rules. @(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]

I can be...especially on the uc!
  • Options
    This a comment posted by @Shan in a recent discussion that got closed. Since I don't know how to quote across posts (if even possible,) I have copied the comment as it felt appropriate and useful to all. Here it is in its entirety:

"I am closing this thread before it gets out of hands.
    I appreciate that it mostly remained civil, so thank you to those who have made the efforts.

Regarding the use of the terms "snowflakes", "snowflakery" and all the variations: It might be widely used in many places, but it will not be tolerated here.

It is not cute. It is not respectful. The intent behind those terms is clearly derogatory, insulting and aggressive. Please adjust your comments accordingly."

Thank you for adding, this is also an important guideline that needs to be seen
  • Options
    Thank you for this information!
  • Options
    As I look out my Pella windows I dream of a White Christmas (which entails an accumulation of snowflakes). However this year only renders dead grass and 70 deg. Sun shiny weather. 😥😊
    Even the word "The" can be inappropriate if just one individual wants it to be.
    Peace and Good tidings to all.utjhvhaut7mw.jpg
  • Options
    We couldn't find the page you were looking for.
    :( is there a new version of the Community Guidelines available somewhere?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isolation and concerns about the pandemic can fray our nerves. Everyone please try to remember we can disagree with an opposing viewpoint, without making it personal against the person holding that viewpoint........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I think I fixed the link found at the bottom!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Isolation and concerns about the pandemic can fray our nerves. Everyone please try to remember we can disagree with an opposing viewpoint, without making it personal against the person holding that viewpoint........

Fully agree. So you should not always brush off ANYONE with your trademark "have a nice day" should they dare to speak against a viewpoint you have...IDIC Also one can bring across cristicism constructive and like a gentleman. Without hyperbole and insults to the creators of this game you, me and many enjoy so much. So please follow what you suggest to others yourself. Thanks...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Fully agree. So you should not always brush off ANYONE with your trademark "have a nice day" should they dare to speak against a viewpoint you have...IDIC Also one can bring across cristicism constructive and like a gentleman. Without hyperbole and insults to the creators of this game you, me and many enjoy so much. So please follow what you suggest to others yourself. Thanks...

I have disagreed with people in the past. And sometimes have gotten too "heated" during disagreements. I have always tried to go back to the thread in question, and apologize publicly after I cooled down. If I wrong someone publicly, I think the apology should also be public.

And I apologize publicly to you right now for whatever wrong you seem to think I have done you. Obviously, whatever it is, you feel very aggrieved and upset by it. If you need a specific apology, please tell me how I have wronged you, and I will gladly apologize for that wrong specifically.

If you can tell me what I did to you, without resorting to these ongoing false allegations that I have somehow "insulted the creators" of the game, that would be better and would be very appreciated. You just keep following me from thread to thread making that same false allegation.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
This discussion has been closed.