Home Make It So!
Options

Need tools to manage fleets

The fleet I am in tries to get mandatory starbase donations everyday from each player. Currently, there is no way to see that on other players. I would really like to see an indicator on the player if they have maxed their daily starbase donations. Maybe a star emblem, or something similar.

Also, we try to drive players to be engaged actively in events. This is very hard to observe over time. Would like some sort of view showing the players last 10 event scores. Or maybe an average of last 10 events.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I would just like to see where the members and Squadrons in my fleet places.
  • Options
    Gib wrote: »
    I would just like to see where the members and Squadrons in my fleet places.

That you can already when you select Event Rank in the fleet menu. That shows every player‘s and every squad‘s rank.
  • Options
    Thanks smintili
  • Options
    I think that making donations a requirement for collecting rewards would be the easiest way to help ensure donations across the board. Set max donations to 1k up from 700 then even a tiered aproach. Like for each 250 you donate you can collect 1/4 of the rewards.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Why am I showing as guest? Lol

Fixed it lol
  • Options
    Has there ever been a response to any of the many requests for fleet management tools?
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there ever been a response to any of the many requests for fleet management tools?

If you have to ask.... :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    I dont think that over management /dictatorship is needed. If your star-base is hitting the max chron reward daily u r doing good. If you cannot trust your fleet members to follow your chosen fleet path or structure then eject them. You can see a players total activity points per day already which includes donations points.
    I do think that some new mngt options such as secondary command officer should be added in the event of adm vacation, work load, internet outages, natural disasters, or unexplained disappearing act as so many do. There is no one left to mng the fleet.
    Only adm or secondary cmd officer should be able to eject fleet members.
    Only 2 fleet cmd admiral and vice admiral for instance, should be able to recommend or unrecommend rooms.
    There does need to be some added protections and controls into the star-base and fleet structure. But for the better of the fleet not at the expense of control overload.