Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Help: Enterprise-E Picard, Mirror Regent Worf or Commander Kira Nerys?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Ready Room
Of course right after I post about my crew slots being full I pull a Legendary behold.

Any suggestions?

jou94liiejj9.png

Update: Here are my existing Legendaries, if that helps:

Admiral Riker
Bartender Guinan
Borg Queen
Commander Troi
Convergence Day Quark
Emotion Chip Data
Jazz Musician Odo
Kortar
Mariachi Q
Mirror Picard
Mobile Doctor
Niners Sisko
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
Seven of Nine
Suus Mehna Sarek (still in message)
T'Kuvma
Tempted Data
Undercover Sulu
Will Scarlett (still in message)
Wrathful Khan
Yarnek
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, i feel for you bit chalk and cheese this one if voyages is priority then Kira, not sure which one is better in gauntlet but I have seen Picard and Kira more regularly than Worf.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    They’re all moderates in the gauntlet so there’s no clear winner that way and they all end up being pretty good voyage wise as well. I would personally suggest Mirror Worf because I have him immortalized and even though he’s a two skill guy, both of those skills end up 1000 or more, at least they did for me. Plus, he has some cool voice clips that the regular Worfs don’t have, lol.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know that you can go wrong here. I don’t see any obvious skill holes for C/S/D in your list of legendary crew, they’re all main cast, and none of them are gauntlet monsters.

FWIW, my Mirror Worf has been sitting at the bottom of my crew roster because others have taken priority in the months since I got him in a random premium pack. Plus, with your Mirror Picard and T’Kuvma you’re probably not hurting for COM/SEC on shuttles or voyages. If I got this behold (and didn’t already have Worf) I might toss a coin between Picard and Kira.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I will just put in DS9 I think would put a choice for Kira slightly higher.
    But I do believe Worf was a DS9 Mirror episode. As well as Worf being in DS9.
    But, Picard.
    I really think you have a coin toss. Only suggestion might be on traits. Try and fill a hole that way.

Enterprise-E Picard: Federation, Starfleet, Human, Inspiring, Astrophysicist, Exoarchaeology, Tactician, and Musician.

Commander Kira Nerys: Bajoran, Starfleet, Federation, Veteran, Survivalist, Tactician, and Saboteur.

Mirror Regent Worf: Klingon, Cardassian, Tactician, Villain, Brutal, Klingon-Cardassian Alliance, Mirror Universe.

They all got Tactician.

Kira has the higher voyage total.
    Picard could make gauntlet but you have Mirror Picard.

I think I might again lean towards Kira.
    I think the key is traits. Compare with your existing crew traits.
    Megaevent with DS9-Augment. Would probably favor Kira.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, I do like the other two, but I think the clear choice was Worf. (Besides his other pluses, he's the only Worf variant with the sound clip: "Hahaha! Spoken like a Klingon!" ;))

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira all the way. Great stats immortalized.
  • Options
    I'd say Kira from a stats perspective, with starbase bonuses she is 973 command at 2/5 FE. Worf is easy to level had decent base and gauntlet stats and is going to be event crew at some point. Picard like worf is bound to be event crew again but his base stats are low, his gauntlet skills are ok, and he has 3 skills.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up going Kira if just for character balance. Plus her instant 400% arena damage skill didn't hurt. Thanks for all the advice folks!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!