Home The Bridge

Updating the ships in the Premium Packs

ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
@Shan @BlackPebble

With the forthcoming premium pack update, will the ships be getting updated too?

For those of us stashing some premium packs, would knowing this affect the amount of premium pack stashing you are doing?

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    For those of us stashing some premium packs, would knowing this affect the amount of premium pack stashing you are doing?

No. I'd like to max the newer 5* ships for voyages, but my decision on packs will always be based on crew.
  • They need to add ships that are at least a few months old into the premium portal.

It doesn't hurt newer players who still get schematics, now they'll get more variety (which will be better for your voyages too...).

For older players, we might actually look at the results before Airlocking the crew and using the schematics for replicator fuel.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAs there been an ETA on the premium pack update?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • This should be tracked along with the characters, since ship schematics should be added at the same rate.
    Yogi

"Faith Manages."
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    HAs there been an ETA on the premium pack update?

Someday™. However, I don't think they have ever changed which ship schematics can drop from packs. They've added crew multiple times, but never schematics. Thus, I assume they don't intend to.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
    Chief Intelligence Officer
  • Would really like to see ships updated along with crew
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been like a year since the Borg sphere was added, and even longer since the NX01 enterprise was added, I think these should definitely go in the premium packs! Preferably also the Klingon ships.

I just don't understand why they haven't added them already? I mean its not like getting ship schematics are that useful anyway besides the extra AM in voyages they are rather irrelevant and certainly not worth the worst chance packs or $25 deal that they keep pimping us.

Make ship battles (or create a new Fleet Battle option where you can do war with another fleet?) more relevant and then perhaps I would want to have new ships, but really, one is all you need.

Jim,
    DB: Do Better
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And add them to dabo. New crew shows up in dabo before they're even in packs, but dabo still has the original ships and nothing else. Those ship schematics are now worthless and the worst option in dabo instead of being valuable second row items.
  • edited March 2018
    Edit- of course after I post my snippy comment, they update the schematics in portals.

Well done, DB. Carry on.