Home Fleet Central
Options

Looking for a new fleet

WorriorWorrior ✭✭
edited February 2021 in Fleet Central
Currently in a fleet with many missing members and some have been absent for long periods of time (one over a year)

i am possibly looking for a new fleet that consists of daily players without long periods of absence (other than understandable reasons)

what i can bring to the table??

i do all daily missions(except when work causes me to miss which is rarely), i buy 30 day dilithium always and crew packs on occasion

i have many crew immortalized (519/999)
i contribute to starbase development daily to the maximum of my ability but always try to make the full 700 item contribution except when i run out of parts (group i am with now is at max starbase so hoping to maintain that also)

max VIP level and i am level 82 captain
i do play mostly all events (shuttle missions are troublesome) and usually score enough to get all of the solo threshold awards

i am looking for a fleet that WILL obtain the max for ISM daily as that is my major loss at the moment with lack of play in my current fleet, if it wasn't for this i would be staying right where i am at

i am remaining in my current fleet atm but if you think i might be a good fit for your fleet please leave me a response to this discussion and i will get back with you asap

Comments

• Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Good evening, we have 1 opening in our fleet (USS New Orleans). I think you could fit right in. We are laid back but competitive. We just ask for individuals to be active (but we know life happens) and to donate to Starbase upgrades. Our starbase is lvl 53 (about to be lvl. 54), but I feel that we are going to only grow. If interested, either message me here or PM in game at (Gogus [USS NO].
  • Options
    Worrior, would love to have you in our fleet. We are Reddit Empire. See our post in this section for more info. Basically we are an active, casual fleet of players that love the game. We originally had the same problem with our first fleet being run by an absent admiral. So the majority of us left and started a new fleet and have not had that absentee problem since. Starbase is level 69. Hope you join our fleet...
  • Options
    Hi Worrior, Dilithium Causes Cancer just sent a message to your inbox saying we'd love for you to join us.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Coastal Trekkers if you still need a good fleet, we are very chatty and active fleet.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Got two fleets - one advanced - one beginner - both VERY active, neither require any sort of chat app nor homework. Just participate in the game itself / play the game.

Shame your old fleet got to that point. I'm amazed the at the number of half filled / inactive player fleets there are out there. Most of them have several good players just staying in them too.

I'll shoot you a PM & friend request.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    hi all,

i did not expect such a response when i posted this but i have gotten several requests here and in game for fleets to join and just so you know no matter what fleet i join with that i thank you for asking me to be a part of your fleets

i am looking at all the fleets that have sent me a request and i want to try to get into one that i think that i might be able to help the most and that could also help me so please do not be offended or such if that fleet is not yours as i never thought there would be so many to consider

thanks again

worrior (greg)

• Options
    NX9BNX9B ✭✭
    Greg, We'd also like to offer an invite. We are "Bart's Mid Iowa" fleet. We have 3 slots available. No voice chat required and most are very active.
    Texas Gunslinger...
  • Options
    RENEGADE REAPERS is currently recruiting, captains lvl 50 & up to join. If you are at least level 40 & up & meet our fleet requirements except the level 50 in game message me to join our fleet, SIRE one [RR]. We are an ACTIVE DAILY / EVENT FLEET. Our Starbase is lvl 77. Check out our fleet page for requirements.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Fleet_RENEGADE_REAPERS
  • Options
    Female Klingon QFemale Klingon Q ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Sent an invite on behalf of task force pike, a sister fleet of task force April.

We have a small core of developed players, and our focus is onhelping to develop the crews of starting players.

We also have a LOT of space, so if other members of your fleet would like to come aboard, we welcome them as well.

[edit]
    Looks like I was too slow, haha.
    [\edit]
    Task Force Pike: We are recruiting!

Task Force Pike/Garrett's Giants, Founder

Task Force April, Fleet Founder Emeritus

Newfie Central, Squad Founder, In Memoriam
  • Options
    PadillaPadilla ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Unnecessary comment removed.˜Shan
  • Options
    The Haus of Gaghgagh has openings. 43 members. Lv114 Starbase. Lv 20 min. Needed: active members (daily preferred).
  • Options
    The Space Quadrant fleet is recruiting. Either join the fleet via the fleet menu or send me a PM. :)
  • Options
    bump from prior post
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for somewhere, Temporal Guards are recruiting. See our recent post. We've hit the ISM max every day since it's been introduced, since that's a particular concern of yours.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17705/tg-temporal-guards-looking-for-new-members
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have 5 openings in Worf 359 Memorial Fleet, so there is room to bring a squad of friends if you have 5 active in the fleet looking to move.
  • Options
    Argentina Unida would open their minds and are ready to mindmeld with you! You just have to make the call.
  • Options
    -{Punisher}-[BAD]-{Punisher}-[BAD] ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Delete please
  • Options
    Hi there. If you’re still looking, my fleet has some openings. Just search “Emergency Fleet Hologram” in the game & feel free to join if you’re interested.

We’re a pretty chill group. Active but not pushy.