Home The Bridge
Options

Another Q? Don't we already have enough.

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Do we have too many Qs in the game? Q was in 12 episodes, and now we have seven of him.

Another Q? Don't we already have enough. 89 votes

No. "And I was hoping for something more along the lines of 'Welcome back Q, it's a pleasure to see you again, my old friend.' "
38%
uss_bonaventureFor Cardassia[GoT] jess-gayguest_7456GAWA[TFA] CeleresehmigaIvanstone[QH] Oxmyx[CAB595] Emrys Myrddin12345678 of 123456789[KF] Kapitan DobchanSvenLundgrenNeems[S47] ELiLMirrorMartigan[FF] Vice Admiral NairneRaphillonCaptain CrouchyZenthaneX 34 votes
No. One creature's torment is another creature's delight.
26%
Knight RangerCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAMProsserRocpile[BL] PShiversNS111111Jim Steele[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerbarrydancerCrazy Leo[BL] Q Brunt, FCAPinkyfirstThe Great GornholioOdo MarmarosaNivenFresDarth GrandpaTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Capt. Pete Owen 24 votes
No. I am Q. I *forgive* your blasphemy.
34%
AmphistaffThe FishMordack{SST} Captain Magenta BorealisJhamel William T. RikerNeos472Jim RaynorZann Calcore (ISA)Commander TuckerPallidyneCommander SinclairlittlestoatieHungry Dog DDMShakaarFinnbar(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]K Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All Dtea(HGH)ApolloSunshineRiker 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    It will be enough when we get Burnham-Q.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather have more Qs or Worfs, or Picards, Kirks, etc.... than Burnhams!!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. "And I was hoping for something more along the lines of 'Welcome back Q, it's a pleasure to see you again, my old friend.' "
    agcqqxpt19xx.gif

I came into this post with red alert, shields up, arm phasers and torpedoes at the prospect of someone saying we have to many Qs...till i saw the only 3 options were "No"
    Stand down red alert

I came here ready to fight for Qkind, and then... oh. All is well.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but how many different versions of Q did we get in those 12 episodes?

We haven't even got Combat Drugs Q yet.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Not until we have all the Q.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget Q(uinn).
  • Options
    What about Junior?
  • Options
    We still need at least the rest of the Canon Qs:

21st Century Soldier Q
    3d4p6daaawyi.jpg

And when this guy arrives, we all need to let out a collective, "Oooh, better!"
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking Army Soldier Q
    1r9ibyi7lfoc.jpg

That would be US Marine Corps Q
  • Options
    More Qs!!! Forget the cost...I WANT THEM ALL!!!
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Not canon, but close (licensed product):

505?cb=20160607161118&path-prefix=de
  • Options
    Not canon, but close (licensed product):

latest?cb=20160607161118&path-prefix=de

Let me guess...all 6 stats over 1000 base with an over 500 lower proficiency and over 1000 top proficiency. Comes with all the traits in the game and when applied on any ship station, using him defeats the enemy ship instantaneously!!! Am i in a general ball park?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    French Q almost has the highest low-roll (gauntlet) ever for any character.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Quinn and Q's son.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Yes too many Qs, Picards and Datas.

Personally I think it is favouritism as we got a Q pack because John De Lancie turned 70 but no pack when Gates McFadden turned 60 (which DB did wish a happy 60th too)

Also we need a Captain Riker, - yes he was only Captain for a few minutes towards the end of Nemesis but if DB can give us a Mariachi Q who was only in that star trek next gen ep for a few minutes then they can give us a Captain Riker
  • Options
    The more Q the merrier as far as I’m concerned. Bring on the Q! Oh, I’d especially like to see Suicidal Q and Union General Q as well.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    What I'm tired to see is Q's with bad stats (looking at you, Judge...)

...But I'd like to see a Quinn in-game, he's one of my favourite chars
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

Personally I think it is favouritism as we got a Q pack because John De Lancie turned 70 but no pack when Gates McFadden turned 60 (which DB did wish a happy 60th too)

Also we need a Captain Riker, - yes he was only Captain for a few minutes towards the end of Nemesis but if DB can give us a Mariachi Q who was only in that star trek next gen ep for a few minutes then they can give us a Captain Riker

Haven't there been multiple Captain Rikers throughout the series? I think the two from Parallels would be interesting for a start.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not enough Q, and lets face it even though Burnham is a main protagonist of DSC I would rather a dozen new Q!! His character was so memorable for me.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    well let me think about this one... Didn't he promote this game, work with the dev team etc?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need all the Q's.

Boxer Q is a personal favourite.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Q2!!!
    xw43l7aqos2r.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    We need all the Q's.

"Marquess of Queensberry rules! Fisticuffs! Pugilism! The manly art of self-defence!"

Boxer Q and Boxer Sisko, baby!
  • Options
    We need all the Q's.

"Marquess of Queensberry rules! Fisticuffs! Pugilism! The manly art of self-defence!"

Boxer Q and Boxer Sisko, baby!

Speaking of, check out the very last clip of this outtakes video for a fun moment from that scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXtM9wB8o2o
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭

Not sure who you're thinking of here, but it's not Gates. Timelines wasn't around in 2009.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options

There’s a pattern to the non-event packs DB does.

Three legendaries, three super rares.

By my count, we have (excluding the Honor Hall exclusive, which wasn’t out at the time):
    5* Age of Sail Crusher
    5* Mirror Beverly Crusher
    4* Dr Crusher
    4* Doc Crusher

So even if they added one new Crusher, it wouldn’t be enough for a Gates McFadden pack.