Home Ready Room

Behold Help: Proton Paris, Fesek, Maquis Ro Laren

I do not have any of them previously.

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fesek is just not particularly good at all, so it's between Ro and Paris. Captain Proton is widely considered one of the hardest crew to equip, but as I recall Ro isn't any picnic, either (the Maquis in her name means lots of faction-only items, as you might guess). Neither one's stats are great, but at least Tom will be event crew more frequently than Laren. My advice is to go with who you like the most.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any, but I have Black and White Kim, so I would get Paris for the set.
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Fesek is just not particularly good at all, so it's between Ro and Paris. Captain Proton is widely considered one of the hardest crew to equip, but as I recall Ro isn't any picnic, either (the Maquis in her name means lots of faction-only items, as you might guess). Neither one's stats are great, but at least Tom will be event crew more frequently than Laren. My advice is to go with who you like the most.

I agree. None of these crew are particularly useful. Proton Paris took more than a year of grinding out equipment to FF/FE.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah ... three poor choices ... but, what are their positives?

- Fesek: none really ... (poor for - 2 skill, not great base stats, not great proficiency rolls, no great traits).

- Paris: event crew (has been replayed a number of times), main character so he features in events (e.g. see this coming weekend), decent rolls for Gauntlet, ok traits ... (poor for - insanely difficult to equip for what you get, poor base stats).

- Ro: event crew, fairly main character, decent rolls, decent base at 1/4, ok traits ... (poor for - not easy to equip, standard 3 skills in SEC/CMD/DIP).

I'd go with Ro, she's the best all round crew that can help you out in various areas, especially if you are starting out ... plus she's kinda cool looking.
  • ...200 honor?

Nah probably Ro, unless you're a masochist, then take Paris.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fesek is part of a collection now, Ro and Paris aren't. If you're going for collections, then go Fesek. If collections aren't your cup of tea, I'd go Paris because he's the most recurring event crew ... but beware ... he is super duper meowing hard to level! :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol — BSG and Eris, this was originally posted 5 days ago. Pretty sure he's chosen at this point. :p

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"