Home Make It So!
Options

Variable rewards for arena challenges

I have liked having new schematics in the Arena, I also like the higher point values. I am wondering, however, if the one-size-fits-all approach to the arena is only a short term fix to the arena apathy we have seen in the past. I suggest that a captain be able to pick which ship schematics he is fighting for. The tier levels and number of schematics need not change. Just an option at some point to pick which ship they would like to "research."

Comments

• Options
    While I think this is a outstanding idea sadly it will never happen or if does happen the rewards would be so miniscule that it would not be worthwhile.

The changes DB made to the current arena and generally most things in game including voyages were made to hook the next generation of players coming in for discovery.

There will be a shrinkage in their goodwill after the mega event and things will go back to their standard operating procedures.
  • Options

There will be a shrinkage in their goodwill after the mega event and things will go back to their standard operating procedures.

Especially since DB just laid off 40 or so people.........it's all about their bottom line, not our experience, or fun.
  • Options
    Choosing the ship rewards would definitely be awesome! I know that DB would be hesitant to jump on that since they want certain ships to be an ultra exclusive purchase through packs only style, but perhaps they could do it for all the existing ships and not the brand new ones. I would love to finish my Ent 1701D this way.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES