Home The Bridge

Due to the last Portal Update Problems...

edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Figured id make this thread for people to post confirmation of the uncommon, rare, super rare and legendary crew plus ship schematics being successfully added to the loot table.
Here is confirmation of JAZZ MUSICIAN RIKER:
ahjbght36nq5.png
Got him in an 'Alien Technology' pack.

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Understandable, good idea.
    Looking forward to envying all y'all "lucky Alexander's" double Legendary pulls your sure to have lol :P
  • Understandable, good idea.
    Looking forward to envying all y'all "lucky Alexander's" double Legendary pulls your sure to have lol :P

Lol...with both legendaries being the new additions
  • Alright, I’ll join in. (:

Confirmation of Festive Jadzia Dax:
    scntvwphkw8w.png

Confirmation of Away Team Neelix:
    ex34d96h169n.png

Confirmation of Gaia Odo:
    rqbp9mg88u9r.png

Confirmation of Desert Michael Burnham:
    9hcpsc0f2fpu.png

Confirmation of 2* Borg Sphere Schematics:
    9kfvczgdxmwb.png

Confirmation of 2* Hirogen Hunter Ship Schematics:
    m8uisayssc0d.png

Edit: Oops, just saw you said rare, super rare, and legendary. So, um, should I delete this, or is it a good reference for others having bad luck?

No keep it...ill change the original post to include the 2 star crew
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw this after my pulls, so no screen shots, but I can confirm Nevesa (A merit pull) and Katra McCoy (a behold from a saved 10x pull from the last event). First behold in probably 6 months that had crew I needed.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilana

qyfp00t0ioiv.jpg

Warship Chakotay

0y4q99747fmq.jpg

Arex

clckh871on5i.jpg
  • I didn't take screenshots, but I can confirm:

2*: Prisoner Burnham

4*: Kilana, Prisoner O'Brien

Ships: Sphere 878, Hirogen Warship
  • edited March 2018
    I already sent in a ticket, but the 5* IKS T'Ong, 5* NX-01 Enterprise, 3* Klingon K't'inga Battlecruiser, and 3* NX-Class Ship schematics are not dropping at all. I will not go into exactly how many packs I opened, but I should have maxed out most, if not all, of those ships with how many packs I did open. I maxed out the Hirogen Warship from where it was at Level 7 with extra schematics leftover. My NX-01 is currently level 8 and my T'Ong is currently level 9, and they have been for months now; I should be flooded with extra schematics for those two as well, but I am not.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Cool stuff!

They say they've added everything (super-rare wise) up to October - Discovery season - last year. That's actually not too many event wise -just the missing August to September 2017 crew, and everyone else on my list who were in the elusive treasures pack.

The legendaries are more complex, I'm just working through them now - there are some listed I didn't realise were missing. Thanks everyone for posting!

EDIT : Same for legendaries. Everything up to October 2017
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    edited March 2018
    Gaia Odo in Voyages

5o1c7zbjth14.png

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already sent in a ticket, but the 5* IKS T'Ong, 5* NX-01 Enterprise, 3* Klingon K't'inga Battlecruiser, and 3* NX-Class Ship schematics are not dropping at all. I will not go into exactly how many packs I opened, but I should have maxed out most, if not all, of those ships with how many packs I did open. I maxed out the Hirogen Warship from where it was at Level 7 with extra schematics leftover. My NX-01 is currently level 8 and my T'Ong is currently level 9, and they have been for months now; I should be flooded with extra schematics for those two as well, but I am not.

I didn't open a ton, 18 10x pulls & 20 singles, but can add to your data that I got none in any of those either. The only thing new I saw were Hirogen schematics.
  • Only saw Hirogen and Borg Sphere. No NX or Klingon ships. Did 3 10x pulls and 69 single pulls.
    edited March 2018
  • I already sent in a ticket, but the 5* IKS T'Ong, 5* NX-01 Enterprise, 3* Klingon K't'inga Battlecruiser, and 3* NX-Class Ship schematics are not dropping at all. I will not go into exactly how many packs I opened, but I should have maxed out most, if not all, of those ships with how many packs I did open. I maxed out the Hirogen Warship from where it was at Level 7 with extra schematics leftover. My NX-01 is currently level 8 and my T'Ong is currently level 9, and they have been for months now; I should be flooded with extra schematics for those two as well, but I am not.

I didn't notice the nx01 was added to portal, but definitely did not get any T'ong schematics and should have judging by all the others i did get.
    Only that one didn't drop.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Commander Barak dropped for me (no screenshot)
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I did see K't'inga drop

0kcwpu2cmdnf.png
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    No evidence of the new ships in the pulls I did yesterday, or the Dabo table either.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received Joachim in a behold.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I had 4* Sphere schematics, Warship Chackotai, and M-113 creature.
    NB I opened 10x 10 pulls, and no 5* NX Enterprise or Ktinga dropped for me. I'm not sure if that is much of a significance but would be good to know if they are in the pulls
    DB: Do Better
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I got Sphere and Hirogen schematics. Pulled a Nyota Uhura, Prisoner O'Brien, M-113 Creature, Dominion Dukat, and Prospero and had a fleet mate get or see Rura Penthe Kirk, Rogue Kai Winn, Zhian’tara Odo, Abe Lincoln, and Captain Kurn.

I had saved up 16 10x packs and 46 1x pulls.
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've opened 8x single pulls and 9 x 10xpacks and gotten Trelane, Captain Kurn & Prospero. Only new schematics I've seen are the Hirogen 2*
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I have Warship Chakotay already. I got him fairly early on when I started playing last year. I seem to recall getting him from a pull, not an event.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I have Warship Chakotay already. I got him fairly early on when I started playing last year. I seem to recall getting him from a pull, not an event.

Maybe it was an event pack?
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • I opened around 40 premium packs, and 5 or 6 of the Q packs. Only saw the schematics for the new 4* ships, none of the 5* or 3* additions.
  • Confirmed. No 5* schemes dropped for me either.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • edited March 2018
    NivenFres wrote: »

I did see K't'inga drop

0kcwpu2cmdnf.png

So the K't'inga is only dropping in the basic Portals? Anyone else seeing any of the newer ships in the basic Portal? I know the 2* Hirogen ship is dropping as I received schematics on a couple of my alternate accounts.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

• ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened 48 10x Premium now, not a single new 5* schematic has dropped
  • UnkieB wrote: »

I saw that a few moments ago. I wonder what our compensation will be; maybe Sorry Packs, some Sorrytons, and five more free crew slots? *nudgenudgeDBonthoseslots*