Home Ready Room
Options

Is Dr. Hippocrates Noah worth keeping...

PhdPhd ✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Ready Room
Having received a 1/4* Dr. Hippocrates Noah from last weeks event, is he actually worth trying to find space in my already full crew?
PS. I still need to collect this weeks event rewards, so will have more to squeeze in, along with a couple of other crew obtained from voyages!
See here for roughly my current crew

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sisko is always worth keeping!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sisko is always worth keeping!
    kjypa4mf6ufp.jpg

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dumped my single copy.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Processing: at 1/4 no - but should you get more of him he would be quite complimentary in voyages especially for additional med support if you put him as a science or dip crewman. He is in the top 60 so will probably become fringe material eventually.
    However DS9 event is coming up so he may be a bonus crew. I would look at other 1/4s in your roster. If you have Tarah or R'Anbo those should be higher on the airlock list as they aren't in the portal.

Edit: you also have some Blues and Greens you could easily freeze to free up a few more spaces. I would hold out till the bitter end because you never know what purples can drop in voyages. once you start to get more 2/4s and 3/4s you can then review your 1/4s a bit more.

This is how i do it:
    wqoscy750ioj.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the above, you have TONS of 2 and 3 stars to freeze first. I can run every mission with the following crew:

Worf
    Crusher
    Persis
    Sito Jaxa
    Seska
    Jadzia
    Kes

Torres
    lwaxana
    Saavik
    Ezri

You have everyone but Ezri. Troi would give you Med for female and alien, Vash would give you security.

Cutting the rest would free up around 18 roster spaces.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played hard and got him FFFE. I had him at one star for 5 months. I used him every day. He fit for a science spot on voyages and added med. Definitely worth keeping.
  • Options
    His Med/Sci/Dip combination plus the Hologram trait make him an semi-Voyage regular on my crew. Gets enough use to prevent me from freezing.

Based on your crew, I'd hold on to him.