Home The Bridge

Kick Start for 2 factions

So i need at least 1 mirror phlox to FF him, what is the best kick starter for 2 factions ?

Comments

• Depends on how many missions there are, but try to open 6 each, run 5+6, open all missions you can, run all with 3* time boost.

:/
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    1. Open 12 missions
    2. Run 11 missions
    3. Open 11 missions, and run 2 of them with 3* time boosts
    4. Open 2 missions, and run both of them with 4* time boosts
    5. Run 9 remaining missions from #3 with 3* time boosts
    6. Run the last mission from #1

You need 11 of the 3* boosts, and 2 of the 4* boosts.

You will complete 25 missions in about 20 minutes, and your next wave of shuttles will be at 1800 points, with a buffer to allow for a failed mission without having repeat any of the point levels (insurance to get to the 4k shuttle missions faster).

If you have a good/deep crew, you'd ideally want at least 8 more of the 3* boosts, so you can use them on the waves of 1800 and 2250 point missions. I like to play the 2750 and 3500 point missions a bit safer, to avoid having to repeat them, but it really depends on the strength of your crew.
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    1. Open 12 missions
    2. Run 11 missions

You will complete 25 missions in about 20 minutes, and your next wave of shuttles will be at 1800 points, with a buffer to allow for a failed mission without having repeat any of the point levels (insurance to get to the 4k shuttle missions faster).

If you have a good/deep crew, you'd ideally want at least 8 more of the 3* boosts, so you can use them on the waves of 1800 and 2250 point missions. I like to play the 2750 and 3500 point missions a bit safer, to avoid having to repeat them, but it really depends on the strength of your crew.

You say initially, open 12 missions. Would that be six of each faction? Or 12 of one faction? Does it matter?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfball6 wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    1. Open 12 missions
    2. Run 11 missions

You say initially, open 12 missions. Would that be six of each faction? Or 12 of one faction? Does it matter?

They probably had it written up from past recent 2 faction events which only had 12. Open all 16 and in step six you’ll have 5 one minute missions to run instead of 1.
  • Wish I had read more carefully. I just opened all the missions I could, Did all but 1 of them, Open all I could again. And the first 4 I did were 3 hours. So now we know one way that doesn't work.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had read more carefully. I just opened all the missions I could, Did all but 1 of them, Open all I could again. And the first 4 I did were 3 hours. So now we know one way that doesn't work.

Once you hit 14 successful missions anything you open going forward will be 3 hours.

rqhvy8ca8pst.jpeg
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    1. Open 12 missions
    2. Run 11 missions

This was written for the past event, the current one allowed opening 8 missions.
    My technique, simmilar to yours but a little better, goes about playing as many missions as possible in the least possible time and also earning as many points as possible so here is my recipe

1) Open and play 4x 1 minute mission
    2) Open 8x 20 minute missions, play and receive only 4 of them with a 1* time reductor
    3) Open 4x 60 minute missions, play and receive only 2 of them with a 2* time reductor
    4) Open 12x 90 minute missions, play and receive only 2 of them with a 3* time reductor
    5) If you have 4* time reductors, Open 2x 120 minute missions, play and receive all of them with a 4* time reductor
    6) Play all the open missions.

I earn more points playing immediate 20 minute missions than 4x 1 minute missions.
    This uses: 8x 1*, 4x 2*, 12x 3* and 2x 4* time reductors.

I used to do it the way you mentioned here but I realize I have lots of 1* time reductors and this way I earn more points.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not as competitive as some of the above, but it uses less time boosters.

For the previous event I received all threshold rewards before participating in the galaxy part, without using time boosters..

For this event I am currently placed about 2800, without using time boosters, and without rushing out shuttles whenever possible.

1) Make sure your voyage has return and been collected before starting, so you have the best crew available.
    2) Open all missions, but don't launch any. i.e. open the mission, then hit back.
    3) Chose a faction based upon needs or missions.
    4) Launch the four missions that you have the best crew and skill boosters for, but don't use the skill boosters.
    5) Launch a new voyage with the best of the rest available crew.
    6) Recover one shuttle, open a new mission, it will be the same mission. Launch it with the same crew.
    7) Recover the next shuttle, relaunch the same mission with the same crew.
    8) Repeat seven, recover one shuttle and launch the next, until

When up to 3 hour missions and before the rest of the original 60s shuttles expire.

9) wait for at least one or two shuttles to return, but don't recover them.
    10) Launch and recover the remaining 60s shuttles. This can be done without the best crew.
    11) Open but don't launch the remaining shuttle missions for your chosen faction
    12) Recover one shuttle, then relaunch, it will be the same mission, and the best crew will be waiting.
    13) Repeat with the next shuttle,
    14) If you are about to recover shuttles, but the other missions have expired, then open them before recovering the shuttles.
    15) You may want to re-jig crew as shared crew come available, and you level up event crew, but this can be done when needed.