Home Make It So!
Options

More monthly card options

FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Make It So!
I'm a monthly card guy, my wife is a monthly card gal..

We'd love more options.. more flavors.
Maybe an extra 25 Dilithium a day for an extra (shrugs) $1.50 (that's about 25% yes?).

And or the ability to buy a second monthly card at the same price and stack them.

Maybe a card that is an extra 25% and gives a nominal amount of honor per day as well ?
(400 ? So you get A 4* citation each month when you save it up) or instead, something like an honor booster so if you have fancy new monthly card, all new incoming honor is increased by 25% or something.

You don't go to an ice cream shop called
"1 flavor, deal with it" lol ya wanna go to Baskin Robbins.

I'm not saying anything crazy....
(I've read you had a whale card in the past lol.. just a few small extra options go a long way)

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    XoiikuXoiiku ✭✭✭✭
    +1 I think it would make sense to offer a couple different flavors of monthly cards.
    We are all downstream from each other and ourselves, therefore choose to be relaxed and groovy.
    Consider participating in civil discourse, understanding the Tardigrade, and wandering with the Subspace Eddies.
  • Options
    I prefer Rocky Road, Blue Bunny preferably.
  • Options
    If i could buy 10 cards at once every month...i would!!! 1000 dilithium a day!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i could buy 10 cards at once every month...i would!!! 1000 dilithium a day!!!

Woah! I would so do that!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was also thinking a monthly card that you can get a 10x premium pull once per day
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I was also thinking a monthly card that you can get a 10x premium pull once per day

All in for more monthly card offers here 2. The one you mentioned we can "create" ourselves though: By saving up enough of the 10x10, 15x10 etc. offers. Or in case we get the 30x10 offer right away. And than "only" opening up one a day...
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

All in for more monthly card offers here 2. The one you mentioned we can "create" ourselves though: By saving up enough of the 10x10, 15x10 etc. offers. Or in case we get the 30x10 offer right away. And than "only" opening up one a day...

Many of us do not have that kind of self-discipline. :p
  • Options

Yups, fully agree, but in case we should show discipline that "monthly card" is already available to us sometimes :P

• Options

I can't confirm first hand, but I've seen posts in the last forum that they beta tested that for a while
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't confirm first hand, but I've seen posts in the last forum that they beta tested that for a while

I’d do it for $30 per month.
  • Options

I’d do it for $30 per month.

$30 would be nice, I think $40 would be the best most reasonable request if we wanted Dilithium with it as well, as $1 per pack basically is there "super special one time price"

30 or 40..
    Hear us DB !
    This is reasonable !
    This is money in your pocket, just gotta make it so.

Hehehe make it so !
  • Options
    Heck, do both.. we want options !
    $30 30x10 (1 per day) no Dilithium
    Or $40 with 125 Dilithium per day as well as the packs.

Make them so !
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely correct. When I get the 30 pulls for $50 they are gone in less than an hour. This is also why I asked in an earlier thread to make the DYC available for every legendary. I’ll get one Monday morning for Sato then I’ll have 30 pulls. The pulls come an hour before the event is over but I have to wait because it looks like I’ll end up with 4 Sato’s and I’m going to want to buy the 5th star.

• Options
    I see our chances for Premium Pack and other new monthly cards quite good really. Especially just now where DB is trying new things to generate revenue (like with the event pack offerings this pack). Come on DB, indeed make it so B)
  • Options
    If I recall correctly the monthly card offer for a 10 pack everyday was something like 100$. Not very good imho.
  • Options
    If I recall correctly the monthly card offer for a 10 pack everyday was something like 100$. Not very good imho.

Yeah, I remember it like that from the old forum as well. But that was than. By now you get 30 10 packs and some Dilithium for 50 bucks or less (depending on the platform). So it should be along those lines...